RMS Regular
Seen it yesterday very good buy imo breath of fresh air for the Channel

even I choked at the 5.what ever tons it weighed 😂

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
Worth a watch?

Yeah, the first quarter is an advert for a chair, but after that they talk about future plans.

In the interview they say they'll start the Rover in around a year.

In another interview they said they'd been invited to few rallys in Ireland next season with the 205.

pablo

RMS Moderator
felt a bit slow that one but when you think about what they got done it was pretty impressive.

those ECUs look fun to play with

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I thought the same when I watched it first but I went back and watched it again yesterday morning and think it's great seeing all the small issues that you come up with on a build that normally get glossed over or just not properly solved. The approach of doing it once and doing it right is great to see.

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
If your a fan of Project Binky I think you will like this guy. I watched his Range Rover video about a week ago and have been binge watching his channel since. All self thought and with basic tools.
Thought I would give him a shout out.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
If your a fan of Project Binky I think you will like this guy. I watched his Range Rover video about a week ago and have been binge watching his channel since. All self thought and with basic tools.
Thought I would give him a shout out.

Echo the above! I've literally just watched his latest episode earlier this evening, after binge watching all his previous videos in that last week or so

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Aye, well no point complaining that they can't do more of them without putting a few quid their way. Looking forward to seeing it painted and in final build. (y)

Bryan

RMS Regular
Aye, great work!

Love the fact that it's all achievable with fairly basic tools. Obvious exception is the lathe!

Was thinking the same thing myself. I love how they used two pieces of angle in a vice to bend stuff with. It's such a good watch. I really hope they continue on with other projects as well when this one is done.