RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
just watched the first episode of project binky some crazy work going on there

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3

Found this channel tonight. Irish fella restoring a pair of Range Rover Classics, a Lotus Esprit and a VW camper, so something for everyone.

This isn't the usual shlte youtube restoration vlog, the production of the show is fantastic.... Could really be shown on TV its that well put together. All the restoration work is filmed in stop motion so it's very easy to follow what he has been doing and how.

Last edited:

pablo

RMS Moderator
My 2 faves at the moment

Goonzsquad: doing a hurrican at the moment, previous are a viper TA car, Hellcat, Vette, GTR, Goblin kitcar, widebody 370z

Cletus McFarland: junkyard vette with a stupid big turbo running 8s, plus Leeroy stripped out manual vette running 7s

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
Love me a bit of Cleetus.

Been watching quite a bit of AdamLZ lately too, mainly drifting and building wild cars. 1000bhp 2jz sequential S15, 550bhp s13, 600bhp R32 etc.
Adam LZ

Ollie

RMS Regular
OP
Ollie
Looking forward to getting stuck into the ones posted! Keep them coming!

Ollie

RMS Regular
OP
Ollie

Found this channel tonight. Irish fella restoring a pair of Range Rover Classics, a Lotus Esprit and a VW camper, so something for everyone.

This isn't the usual shlte youtube restoration vlog, the production of the show is fantastic.... Could really be shown on TV its that well put together. All the restoration work is filmed in stop motion so it's very easy to follow what he has been doing and how.

Just watched the first episode. looks like it has potential!

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
I recently watched the "M5 powered 240z build" on B is for Build

pablo

RMS Moderator
I watch the DIY gang ones but I find him a bit hard to watch. too much faff and not enough action

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
As mentioned above, B is for Build is very good. Skip the first 60 seconds or so for his promoters advert, but the content is usually very good.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
yeah diy gang is a bit slow, skip through them, goonsquad is decent content, I enjoy their builds

K'dg

RMS Regular
Subscribed to Mighty Car Mods years ago when they started out, always pretty entertaining and a good variety of content. Plus as they've progressed the production quality, music etc. have really stepped up.

browne174

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Theres lots of good builds on youtube, but some of the boys I just cant listen to. The young guy in boostedbois melts my head.

Welker Farms is good if you want to see a bit of heavy machinery restoration. They have restored a few Big Buds and they are working on another at the moment.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
they cant be making that much off youtube?
I watched a video on a guy with 80k subs breaking down what he earned in the last year. If he's getting 10k views (his average) per video, he clears around £300 over the year for that video. He posts twice a week.

Goonzquad have 1m subs, videos get 1-2m views each and they post 2-3 videos per week. that plus the sponsorship, other advertising during the videos (Product placement etc) they're clearing a fortune.

pablo

RMS Moderator
aye true I guess it all adds up quickly and they must get some deals but they are buying like $100k cars (B is build paid that for the Hurrican).

I hate seeing in video "endorsements" for sponsors like Dollar Shave, World of Tanks etc. skip skip skip.

Cleetus is doing well too, they must have some money in that "auction corvette" now