Project Car YouTube Videos?

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
A youtuber I watch said that he turned down a $25k offer from some phone game Clan Battles or something. He said it was really hard to refuse, he's only a small time youtuber (200k), he said what they're paying the more popular ones must be crazy.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
sure even the freebies they get is unreal, that goonsquad one they got a huge delivery from lincoln electic with welders and masks and all the gear! im a wee bit jel

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
goonzsquad are the best of the bunch imo, you cant help but like them. they have some collection now too, never seem to sell anything. they cant be making that much off youtube?

Around £50k in the last 30 days apparently. Sadly Thomas the technician has developed a dangerous addiction to cat nip due to his new found wealth

Last edited:

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
Rob Dahm's latest build is pretty good.

He's fitting a 13b rotary into a Corvette and taking it to LS Feast. The hate from Corvette fans in the comments is hilarious.

GlennM

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Our very own @GlennM is currently giving it a bash

Also a few local lads with jdm drifters have a channel called unlimited super
Thanks @JH86 Hammy Lad!

Yes check out my Youtube Channel! Would much appreciate your Subscriptions...

Hold Er Flat - www.youtube.com/holderflat

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
@GlennM just watched the Project Piston 4 stuff over my lunch. Really really well done and you have done a great job with explaining whats going on with the engine and what happend the piston with it.

Great series really enjoyed it.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I'm putting up more and more videos on my own channel, so please subscribe away...

It will be more based around the more technical side of things, projects, the odd review and event...

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
Marty and Moog are in Europe, they where on the Revo stand at the big Vee Dub meet in Austria.

They told fans they were going to the Nurburgring for this year's Christmas special episode.... but I suspect they were trolling.