Project Defender 110

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
BOOM ! EPICNESS

Cant wait see see, hear this. Fantastic, just fantastic

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
its has a mid silencer, i must try it without just to see.

Yes its has already confused a few people, guy this morning at the petrol station was just looking at me with a WTF? face.
I'd say the looks when putting petrol in it is one thing, but when it starts up and goes it must be utter disbelief lol.

Is that an electric handbrake I see?

All I can say is I'm glad the fuel cap needs opened with the key, a fuel attendant would put diesel in it very quickly

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Will leave these here....

DSC_0243_zpsdxxquz8c.jpg

DSC_0246_zpspxmd3wma.jpg

DSC_0245_zpstcfajcor.jpg

DSC_0251_zpscvbjwbbu.jpg

DSC_0252_zps74pbg4nq.jpg

DSC_0257_zpsrbsoreov.jpg

DSC_0258_zpsqvvflirt.jpg

DSC_0256_zpsmybqsdwr.jpg

DSC_0255_zpsdrpvmnny.jpg

I have exhaust tips to fit tomorrow before anyone pipes up.

Superb! Is it 4wd or 2wd?

SEAN G

RMS Regular
What an absolutely stunning jeep not my really thing but credit where it's due.
Health to enjoy

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That's fantastic is every way. Cannot wait to see this on the road,if you see someone passing your house in the morning slow it's only me lol

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Would love to see more pics (and a video) of this with @Ged 's 130 too.

Both epic machines!

Ant

RMS Regular
when i see cars etc on here that have been modified/upgraded and what not i normally think
"if i won the lotto and was too impatient to do this/have this kinda thing done myself and wanted to throw money at someone till they just gave in and sold me the car which cars would they be"

This is definitely on my list

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Would love to see more pics (and a video) of this with @Ged 's 130 too.

Both epic machines!

I was up at this last night for a peruse. Shes a wagon, the attention to detail isn't really shown in the pictures could spend a few hours looking at her and still notice things and she has plenty of growl to back up the badges :grinning:.
There will be plenty of opportunity in the future hopefully to get the big derv beside the LS. But i dont think we should be allowed to be left alone unsupervised with tools...

-Ged

Conor

RMS Regular
Flip me, that is just unreal. Another echo for this being the coolest thing on here! (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.