Project Defender 110

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
1200 miles on it now. Took on an ml 420cdi today heading back from hursts and came out champ lol. Not bad. The noise up the revs is mental, sorry I missed the cars and coffee yesterday.

dirty dave

RMS Regular
Drives
peugeot 205 gti
IMG_4328.JPG

Couldn't tell you what she sounds like up the revs! DO NOT REV LOL

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
all I said was mind not to put it through the Bentley showroom window taking it round!! Must have scared them. Have to say hursts have been great. (y)

Is there any standard Land Rover parts left for Hursts to work on?!!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I keep seeing identical looking defenders from a distance and I keep trying to catch the reg. Dying to catch this thing on the road!! I'm sure I'll hear it before I see it though. Any videos of noise? :grinning:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I keep seeing identical looking defenders from a distance and I keep trying to catch the reg. Dying to catch this thing on the road!! I'm sure I'll hear it before I see it though. Any videos of noise? :grinning:
Problem is this particular defender could easily get away from the nifty Swift or your work van and pretty much most cars on the roads here lol

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Problem is this particular defender could easily get away from the nifty Swift or your work van and pretty much most cars on the roads here lol

I'd like to hope so!!! I just want to hear the thing. When it comes to engine notes, I'm a bit of an audiophile lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Was standing in the BP a while back putting fuel in and you went past. Sounded well on light acceleration lol

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Have the back box standard at the minute and it's way too quiet!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.