Proper Mint VTI S

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
there has been more mean 6's sold over here than you know off olllie, the auto trader advert that was run a few months ago helped sell plenty of them!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
may be true (tho i`ve yet to see another set on another car yet), but the pics dont do the wheels justice. lovely wheels with the polished lip.

but hey, nigels happy, he got them at good money and i`m happy cuz i got my rotas at good money too, and thats what its all about :laughing:

Strainers

RMS Member
Drives
CRX VTEC
Lovely car ferrett!! from knowing you that day at the jap meet and what you did with cleaning skeets' car she is gonna stay looking mint too!!

daz06

RMS Regular
Drives
watevers at the
the car is proper tidy and wheels are class on it thats all gealous heads talkin nigel lol good car, mileage and wheels wat else u want lads

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
wot next for it then??? have just put clear repeaters on it a jvx avx1 dvd hu but as im married and under the thumb im limited as to wot i can do to it without her noticing

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
See this nearly every day and it looks stunning! Noticed the super clean standard box on it a few weeks ago and that quickly got changed/added to.

Looking very well.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
just won street racer show and shine guys and girls well chuffed

rsnutter

R
I saw some dirt in you engine bay :p

Car was looking mint at the show, deserved to win (y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
not water stains marky sprayed some funny stuff on engine bay weeks ago to clean it and it came up funny so will have to remove it and buff tut tut not my normal standards but hey it can be fixed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.