Ps4 wanted

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
Looking to get my brother a ps4 anyone got anything for sale for handy money?

Cheers!

Cranston88

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTI
Hi mate, i've got a PS4 pro in white with 1TB storage. Comes with 2 controllers (possibly 3 but would need to check). 1 of the controllers is a scuff which was £150 on its own. There are a few games i know i have off the top of my head, Destiny 2, The Division 2, and no doubt an older FIFA game.

No idea what its worth as a package to be honest so happy for you to throw a reasonable offer my way. Everything is a top condition too and the original box is in the garage too.

chapletown

RMS Regular
OP
chapletown
Drives
G20 M340i X
Hi @Cranston88 thanks for the reply mate, but what you have there will be out of my price range. Im only looking to spend about 100 quid or so. Cheers anyway!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Il take a PS4 at £100 happy enough with 10 games and two controllers, and a tv no smaller than 42”..... cheers

• Wow
Reactions: PDK

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Hi mate, i've got a PS4 pro in white with 1TB storage. Comes with 2 controllers (possibly 3 but would need to check). 1 of the controllers is a scuff which was £150 on its own. There are a few games i know i have off the top of my head, Destiny 2, The Division 2, and no doubt an older FIFA game.

No idea what its worth as a package to be honest so happy for you to throw a reasonable offer my way. Everything is a top condition too and the original box is in the garage too.
Pm me a rough price.

kevinmc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 530i M Sport
Cranston88 would be interested also in what you would be asking for the package. Thanks