Wanted: PS4

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Anyone with a PS4 they don't use any more and willing to take a bad price for? lol

Mine's gave up the ghost and would be mad to shell out full whack for one when it will lose all value next year when the PS5 comes out!

Thanks chaps!

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
You'll pay near full whack even for a used one in the current climate. Cex is paying £314 cash for a boxed Pro and over £200 for a slim and ebay prices are the same. My wife paid £350 for my Pro with 2 games over 2 years ago. If I thought I could live without it until PS5 I'd cash in now but I really can't see either of the new consoles coming this year. No problems if you want a One X with games new for a lot less than a used Pro though, around £260 in a lot places.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
@anlygi you serious their giving £314 for a pro?
If so they can have mine 😂

Yea. Utter madness, it's because everyone is after one with the lock down and they're selling out everywhere as soon as they get stock.They're selling them for £370! They're paying £314 for a boxed Pro, £308 unboxed.

Maybe sell my silm to cex don't use it anymore and only 3 months old lol

Even pay £208 cash for an unboxed 500GB Slim

All their stores are closed obviously but you can still sell to them online and they pay the postage. If I could do without I would, but who knows when the PS5 will arrive. Mind I could play my son's PS4 or Switch if I sold mine...

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Yea. Utter madness, it's because everyone is after one with the lock down and they're selling out everywhere as soon as they get stock.They're selling them for £370! They're paying £314 for a boxed Pro, £308 unboxed.

Even pay £208 cash for an unboxed 500GB Slim

All their stores are closed obviously but you can still sell to them online and they pay the postage. If I could do without I would, but who knows when the PS5 will arrive. Mind I could play my son's PS4 or Switch if I sold mine...
I’m back playing mw3 in ps3. I don’t play online much so don’t pay to play with the ps4, it’s just 4k blurays I use it for which isn’t very often so ps3 will do me
I’m gonna shift this to CEX