Pug 1007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

daves106

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo ST220
yeah is there any new small cars that us decerning young people can actually drive without getting laughed at

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Mind you, ins't this the exact same thing people started saying about the new Citroen C2 and people have really started taking em to heart in a big way on the mainland.

Be a while before they are as popular as the Saxo (if any car will be for ages!), but I reckon they are quiet nice.

The 1007 would definatly make an interesting choice for an ICE mobile for companys etc!

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
seen it the other day - dont see the point in a mini van type contraption! its butt ugly

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
When peopel see the first one modded and decked opinions will change it a big way!!!!

It needs to be in a kinda metallic pepper red imo, with tints and decked over some chrome rims, and then it will be the shizney!

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
its got doors like a van - look at the big dirty sliding rack down the body!!!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Quick chop, decided on green as red looked v wierd on it for some reason..............

1007.jpg

Bit better don't you think!

Twain

RMS Regular
european pedestrian crash safety is the biggest issue with car designs today, so thats why they are all becoming mpv shaped and high fronted. Hateful i must admit, say goodbye to cars like the nova and 205, everything is going very bubbly and 'cute'. i spose i would rather get hit by a car that doesnt cause me to flip over the roof and break my neck....but there is a distinct lack in masculine city cars!

vza

is the 107 not the replacement for the 106?the 107 is shared with citroen(pic on top gear) and i bleieve hyundai

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
vza said:
is the 107 not the replacement for the 106?the 107 is shared with citroen(pic on top gear) and i bleieve hyundai

the new 107 is shared between Citroen, Peugeot and Toyota afaik.

the '1007' and all peugeot '4 number' names from now on, will refer to their 'mpv' style vehciles.... hense why the 1007 looks like some sort of tall, thin, yellow turd.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
MacGyver said:
Quick chop, decided on green as red looked v wierd on it for some reason..............

1007.jpg

Bit better don't you think!

or in this particular example, a tall, green turd.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.