Pug 205

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

clinky

RMS Regular
Bought a Pug 205 1.1 tried to fit the Gti clocks and have noticed im about 13 plugs short to get the clocks going. Have got a 1.9 gti wiring loom also but seems to be going no were fast.

Dose anyone know how to do this or anyone that could wire them up.

Also has anyone got any 205 bits for sale. 8)

Cess

RMS Staff
I've just sold a load of 205 bits on ebay! :worried: If I'd known. On the other hand, I still have an entire 205 GTi for sale with Mi16 engine. Sod the clocks, swap the chassis numbers and VIN plate........

clinky

RMS Regular
OP
clinky
Belive me i have considered it but i got a bodykit and all moulded on to it there and all that so dont want to waste any more money swaping kits about.

Wat sort of miles are on the engine and how much would u be looking for it. Is the gear box with it.

Cess

RMS Staff
Entire 205 GTi with 1.9 Mi16 engine, box, loom driveshafts the whole heap.....£500 for quick sale. Runs 100% and is very very fast 8)

clinky

RMS Regular
OP
clinky
were abouts are ya how come your selling it. Aye i no there really quick was in one and it was pushing my mates civic like.

Cess

RMS Staff
It you're serious pm me. I've had enough internet tyre kickers to last a lifetime. There's noting worse that waiting for people to view a car that never f*ckin appear :mad:

Dermot

2 ooh 5 said:
I've just sold a load of 205 bits on ebay! :worried: If I'd known. On the other hand, I still have an entire 205 GTi for sale with Mi16 engine. Sod the clocks, swap the chassis numbers and VIN plate........

:laughing: I like your style

Pac-Man

Banned
2 ooh 5 said:
It you're serious pm me. I've had enough internet tyre kickers to last a lifetime. There's noting worse that waiting for people to view a car that never f*ckin appear :mad:
Dirk not turn up yet? :lol:

Pac-Man

Banned
kooldude said:
Bought a Pug 205 1.1 tried to fit the Gti clocks and have noticed im about 13 plugs short to get the clocks going. Have got a 1.9 gti wiring loom also but seems to be going no were fast.

Dose anyone know how to do this or anyone that could wire them up.

Also has anyone got any 205 bits for sale. 8)
Gti wiring loom is useless unless you are fitting the engine. Totally different injection set up for a start.

Gti clocks should fit though by modifying your existing loom/plugs behind the dash, just half the clocks won't work as you won't have the sensors in your car to give them a signal.

Have loads of 205 bits for sale, PM me with what you need.

Pac-Man

Banned
Also, just read your email, rev counter won't work as the wiring isn't there for it on base models. You could wire it up directly to the coil, but electrics aren't my thing so can't really help you on how to do it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.