pug in portadown tonite

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
LAPPY said:
rosie said:
was in the boyfs new civic ( red sport)
but i'm normally in my vw polo will beep at ya next time

No problem i'll keep my eye out for a polo.

Ive seen you about Craigavon, lovely car

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Tis a lovely golf u have lappy i cud swear it was u we where bside the othere nite :p

Jason

RMS Regular
Nordonian said:
doubt that mk3 lad, dont think he strays form pdown much like my self
there we're 2 modded yellow mk4's in the carpark at the time. one was lettin folk out, think it was the wide arched one tho

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
album_pic.php

album_pic.php

LAPPY

RMS Regular
its much the same, i have caracher (spelling mite b wrong) side skirts where as coan had bmw m3 skirts and he had no rubbing strips and his front bumper was all smoothed, mine has a lip added in2 the smooth boot and different interior and mayb different engine, i think the rest is very simalar.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Lad said:
that looks identical to coans car but its yellow? same kit/wheels etc??

The guy who used to own coans car didnt sell the rims with it when it was sold afaik, but then he got another golf and sold the rims with that which is Lappys

LAPPY

RMS Regular
Ashton said:
MK3 Lad said:
that looks identical to coans car but its yellow? same kit/wheels etc??

The guy who used to own coans car didnt sell the rims with it when it was sold afaik, but then he got another golf and sold the rims with that which is Lappys

yeah thats rite quinn had three sets of rims for the blue golf, i think he sold the azevs on the blue golf, and i got the ozs on mine.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
i keep seeing you around the town (mainly when i'm walkin to the station in the mornin!) and i have to say.... the golf looks really well :grinning:

LAPPY

RMS Regular
RComms said:
i keep seeing you around the town (mainly when i'm walkin to the station in the mornin!) and i have to say.... the golf looks really well :grinning:

i normally leave my da to the train station in the mornings and then i drive thru p'down town about 08.20 r so.

DervePug106

lappy seen ur golf through lurgan on sat! lover that car, glad ya got sorted with the insurance for it, cuz it wud be a shame not to drive a car so nice!

LAPPY

RMS Regular
Thanks lad, im glad i got it sorted 2 i didnt think i wud ever sell that corolla, i know i will never buy another car untill ive sold the the one i own first.

Nordonian

RMS Regular
OP
Nordonian
LAPPY said:
Thanks lad, im glad i got it sorted 2 i didnt think i wud ever sell that corolla, i know i will never buy another car untill ive sold the the one i own first.

lets hope u wont be in that situation any time soon :lol: :lol:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
lappy, see you all the time on the bann bridge where farrans are working.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.