question about alloy sizes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Ive been looking at the link on the top of the page about sizes. What is the C/Bore? Reason i ask is renault is 60 and im hopefully buying a set of alloys that are currently on a yaris that is 57. So is anything needed to make them fit? (p.c.d and offset the same).

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
i think thats the hole in the middle of the wheel, centre bore (?) dont think it'd be much of a problem if yours is a bit bigger.

wud be a different story the other way about tho.

Dermot

brendy said:
yup you can buy plastic centres anyway that will bring it out to flush with the bore.

Yeah I'd advise gettin them if you need them.. And the Plastic ones are ****, You can get metal ones which dont break... And there only Penny's
For some reason Wheel nuts tend to loosen themselves if the Centre is too Big on the wheel...

brendy

RMS Regular
the only thing about the metal ones are that they are harder to make fity if you cant get exact fit, whereas plastic ones respond to gentle persuasion with a hammer.

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
OP
BurntCarcus
Drives
Scenic TomTom
And where might one purchase one of these? Or will i need to order them from somewhere?

errigle

RMS Regular
Any car shop with a brain can supply you spigot rings, they are almost always plastic but certain wheel need metal ones, not that dear at all

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
problem is renault is 60 and yaris is 57.5 which would make the wheels that are going on TOO SMALL of a centre bore, most wheels fit toyota, but not alot of toyota wheels fit others, i would try one on first before buying!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.