Quick pics of 306 lowered a bit more

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Would being so low not make it dangerous to drive on a road with tarmac other than snooker table smooth?

j

They are not too bad being that low still fair bit of travel in them obviously if you are driving it down bad roads you dont be going full pelt, thats just daft....
Itd be dangerous if you have no common sense but then so would driving quickly over a hump back bridge in a standard car just got to adjust speed to the conditions....

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Cracking car but wee bit too low for my liking too :worried:

Gaz

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I always liked this one but not really fussed on the front bumper.

chalton_306a.jpg

sexxxo-vtr

Drives
330ci sport
the 3-0 looks the **** on the deck!i had one slammed and loved it they handle like a dream when lowered too!

that 106 is now white.. isnt it?with a gti/quicksilver kit on it!
its really ****in low!

i like my cars low so in my opinion the lower the better!

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Think I've seen that Rallye before anto, looks pretty good on the white rims!

Anyone know where the best place to buy the fog lights would be? Best I can get is about £80 for Euro Car Parts, GSF is about the same...

Ruth

RMS Regular
I dont think its too uneven myself.. get the front down a wee bit more and it'll be grand :laughing: oh and get it washed, tut :p

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
I dont think its too uneven myself.. get the front down a wee bit more and it'll be grand :laughing: oh and get it washed, tut :p

As you well know, sponge and bucket aren't just my speciality, least not in Winter! :party:

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Fogs now ordered off eBay, 50 quid grr...

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Think I've seen that Rallye before anto, looks pretty good on the white rims!

Anyone know where the best place to buy the fog lights would be? Best I can get is about £80 for Euro Car Parts, GSF is about the same...

It's a bumper off job to fit them too, unless you have tiny hands!!! If you need a hand, give me a shout!!!:party:

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Aye mate I have a crack in the bumper to fix along with a new headlight and fixing the trim under the light, also putting on a new crank pulley so she's going up on the lift on Monday night and getting pulled to pieces :grinning:

Maxwell

Banned
i seen that 106 in bangor 1 nyt....far far far far too low!! the number plate is at bottom of the bumper n it was scraping off the ground...literally! also ya cud see it twitching over every bump!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.