Active Deal Quidco

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I use it all the time too.

My usual earners are ScrewFix, Halfords, EuroCarParts etc etc.

Deleted member 13907

D
Passed £300 for this year, pretty happy with that!

Join Quidco Now! - My referal if anyone wants to be so kind.
That's a nice wee earner - did you have some massive purchases or just use it consistently?
I struggle to get about £100/year - mostly bike stuff.

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Renewed 2 car insurance policies, home insurance, broadband, mobile contract, some travel, a few sneaky work orders and refferals. All adds up.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Took me about 10 months to get cash back on an insurance policy. Was declined initially so had to chase it a bit. Was £75 I think so worth a wee bit of chasing.

Interestingly you slagged me for test driving a car to get an £80 item for free...🤔

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Interestingly you slagged me for test driving a car to get an £80 item for free...🤔

Interestingly?

I 'slagged' you? I thought you test drove the car because you fancied one instead of going to get an £80 item for free? So that's not the case?

Chasing in this regard was remembering & clicking on a link and typing in the insurance policy number on a couple of separate ocassions.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Renewed 2 car insurance policies, home insurance, broadband, mobile contract, some travel, a few sneaky work orders and refferals. All adds up.

Crikey! I always check it for those sort of things, but even with cash back it doesn’t always work our cheapest for me.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Crikey! I always check it for those sort of things, but even with cash back it doesn’t always work our cheapest for me.

They have their own insurance comparison setup now too, they were cheapest for me on one of my machines with the cash back and the aforementioned landlords insurance too.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aye I used them for landlord insurance last year and got £80 odd from More Than. It’s due up again this month but I think there’s something about only getting it on a new policy or with a new company, not renewing?

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI

Aye, had to dispute a few to get them through but eventually paid out.

Should say, that’s in the last 12 months, not just 2019. Christmas presents etc helped the whole thing too.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I didn’t think disputing them would work! Assumed quidco would just say tough as it’s not guaranteed.

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Nah, just dispute and they came through about a month later, was no big hassle. Both for car insurance too.

The price on comparison sites was approx £30 cheaper but quidco had £50 cash back via going through them, fairly bumped the number.