R/C drifting things...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
there was a post a while ago on here about a RC drifting video someone found, from yokomo USA's website?

well, we managed to track down a few of these kits as a few people seemed interested. all with the Toyota AE86 sprinter shells on them, although they seem to be quite hard to get hold of....

just incase anyone was interested...

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
OP
CarbonKa
Drives
potential moneyp
yeah, they're pretty thin on the ground at the moment. but massivly cool.

like i say, anyone interested, drop me a PM, or gimmie a ring, and i'll sort out... and maybe a wee RMS discount if you ask nicely.... :p

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
i might be interested if the moneys right :grinning:

was hoping to get the S15 shell though...

much you lookin? are they the painted ones with graphics? do they include w/wipers, exhaust etc?

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
OP
CarbonKa
Drives
potential moneyp
the shells are very well detailed, with add on moulded wings, peek-a-boo style pop up lights, and window wipers etc etc. for those in the know, the shells exceed tamiya quality. very trick indeed.

the car comes in kit form, and unpainted, but this can be rectified if you so desire.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.