R&F MINI Coast Run

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Following on from a request by a couple of you lot for a wee just-for-fun MINI run out some time in November...

Am thinking 20th Nov (Sunday morning)

Meet in Belfast 10am - outside Belfast Audi, Sydenham road run out to Larne with a stop off at Carnfunnock country park at 11am for a few photos (weather permitting) and then on out to the Port for about lunch time-ish.

Thoughts?

@hannakournikova
@Wild Thing
@gav525
@Simon83
@Sportspack Mark
@Laureeno101

Sorry if I've forgot someone, please tag them if I've missed someone out or if there's someone not on RMS that fancies it - everyone is welcome. Even those without a R&F Mini welcome to come along :grinning:

Last edited:

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Count us in X 3 Coog share this on R & F Mini Owners Group Northern Ireland please, I cant figure the share out below it is not showning up.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
I'd hope to not have mine by then, but if I still do...

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Did you not know you own an S until it dies, they are the worlds hidden secret, thats why no one buys them and we get to enjoy them.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
You might be right, my next car on paper should be a more fun car to drive, but it isn't

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Took one to webuyanycar last week, i do like them and the growl is amazing but I think a well spec'd GTI would wipe its eye,

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
In the MK5 generation 100%, the MK4s are a bit more spaced in terms of performance.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Oh yes, I'm up for this (y)

However I have a big night out the night before, and will need to play it by ear as to how mangled I still am in the morning! Starting drinking at 3pm on the Saturday, so knowing what I'm like, I'd say I'll be on my last drink by 7pm anyways and get a good nights rest lol

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Oh yes, I'm up for this (y)

However I have a big night out the night before, and will need to play it by ear as to how mangled I still am in the morning! Starting drinking at 3pm on the Saturday, so knowing what I'm like, I'd say I'll be on my last drink by 7pm anyways and get a good nights rest lol
I'll drive again. You were a mess for that pistonheads run.

Simon83

RMS Regular
It looks like I am being transferred to different ship so I won't be home until the start of December. I will be up for a run in the new year.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
It looks like I am being transferred to different ship so I won't be home until the start of December. I will be up for a run in the new year.

No worries. Perhaps another wee run next year if we get a few going to this one :grinning:

Just been confirmed that a R53 turbo (GTT) with over 300bhp expects to go.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
No worries. Perhaps another wee run next year if we get a few going to this one :grinning:

Just been confirmed that a R53 turbo (GTT) with over 300bhp expects to go.

300bhp :eek: Brilliant! Is it on here? Would love to see that thing go!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.