R53 Mini Cooper S

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Saw this earlier at petes class wee car, my bmws down getting done ATM
Haha yeah your reg gave it away. You'll be one of the few people who's actually seen it half finished. I've photos here but I'm saving them until after Dubshed :cool:

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
can hide no were lol saw this finished today outside should catch some attention up at dubshed

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
oh its far from finished, what you seen today still has stuff to be done. Theres spacers, JCW skirts and a few other things still to go on it

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Well the push has been on to get the Mini ready for Dubshed this weekend. Its about 95% complete right now, just waiting on some final parts to arrive so I can build the final wheel, fit the JCW skirts and finish the interior. Will update this thread properly when I get a chance, for now heres a photo of how it looks currently

25520260603_c0e33f51c5_b.jpg

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Got this back to (almost) standard and I'm going to be listing in for sale in the next few days if anyone is interested

14333584_10210789740718352_546971184621114947_n.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.