RACED A MERC

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Raced a merc from a set o lights over here,.,., me in the 12v gsi carlton,,, no badges didnt look that new,, more like the old shape merc,, not really old, but not the new rounder ones,.,.,.!!! :grinning:

Da ******* **** over me!!!! :worried: wat one would it of been???? caught back up wid him,, but off the mark, feck he was quick!!!! :cry:

Deffinately think my willy was far quicker off the mark!!! 8) Miss her!! :cry:

Dermot

Dunno what merc's there are out there, But I had an AMG thingy Pass me onenite ... I was doin 120, and well He left me looking like I was going in reverse ... I'd Say 150++++MPH

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
OP
Karlos Da Jackle
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Nah, it wasn't one of the old box shaped,,, but not the newer very rounded ones,,, it was one of the curvier ones,, like inbetween,, mayb few years old,, like 4 or so!!! but not the newest versions!!!!!

Was raging,, he just smiled,, and i couldn't do a thing,, he deffinately had more power,, off the start!!!

Just wished i was in the willy,, i reckon, she'd took him!!!!

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Dermot said:
Dunno what merc's there are out there, But I had an AMG thingy Pass me onenite ... I was doin 120, and well He left me looking like I was going in reverse ... I'd Say 150++++MPH
Wasn't a Silver C class by any chance??? :roll:

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
should have bought a 24v..12vs seem to go through lots more head gaskets... and use lots more petrol...

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Fast_CAV said:
should have bought a 24v..12vs seem to go through lots more head gaskets... and use lots more petrol...
I would agree 100%, but yes I'd also say the 12vs would withstand the abuse more too. 24vs have a habit of ****ting themselves. Just race stuff on the motorway Karlos for the big speed ;) :p

Andy

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
some fo the diesel merc's are stunnin performance aswell the big e class ones are lightnin!!

Skillie

iain said:
anyone see the merc going on the track on last nights top gear???
Wouldn't mind owning one of them!!

Yea was wicked fast but a barge, the bloody size of it. Even the stig was havin a few probs keepin it in line. Did ya see the new SLK? The old one was a hairdressers car if there was ever one (don't wanna spark off the dreaded hairdressers car debate again) but that knew one is sweet

Adam

RMS Regular
Those old shape Mercs arent that quick but the AMG ones can boogey.
No Clio Williams would stand a chance with one of them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.