Racewars Easter monday april 22nd

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Who all is going from here?

I will be leaving from Belfast if anyone wants to convoy?

I plan to leave around 8am

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Think we need to leave before 8!

DD3891DD-E73E-4E7A-9921-68938A2AB1DC.png

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Tell you something, Stephen and the guys have had a major stroke of luck weather wise for this. By all accounts it’s giving a fantastic weekend down here. Today was glorious

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Im at moria, if yous want to swing by there i can convoy up too , im racing too

I plan to leave Belfast around 7.30, maybe even earlier depending on the opinions of members on here?? Can come off at Moira no problem to tie up with you

What safety regs for standard road cars?

From memory they check if you have an oil catch can for some reason, just a general look around the engine bay, don't remember if they checked tyres. Was literally just a glance over.

The driver HAS to wear long sleeves and trousers along with their helmet.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
What's the deal with the long sleeves thing?

No idea - I turned up last year in shorts and t-shirt lol was roasting - had to wear my hoodie and borrow a pair of jogging bottoms off someone ffs

They were not heat retardant or have any safety aspects what so ever but demz da rulz

Bishopscourt was different, there were no rules lol

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Yeah it's the same at Kirkistown, makes no sense at all. Just something extra to go on fire if you bin it :joy:
Bishopscourt was great lol I will miss that place

I'll be at this with the Akuma Works guys

civic_tom

RMS Regular
I’ll be heading down from Cookstown/Dungannon direction but need to be down there for 8 so will probably be away before you guys get that length.

civic_tom

RMS Regular
I plan to leave Belfast around 7.30, maybe even earlier depending on the opinions of members on here?? Can come off at Moira no problem to tie up with you

From memory they check if you have an oil catch can for some reason, just a general look around the engine bay, don't remember if they checked tyres. Was literally just a glance over.

Thanks for the heads up, I would have 100% been wearing shorts and a t-shirt..lol

supermoto_77

RMS Regular
OP
supermoto_77
Drives
F30 335d

Yes thats grand , i will see yous at moria off slip

supermoto_77

RMS Regular
OP
supermoto_77
Drives
F30 335d
all competitors must wear a helmet and Im also 99% sure you have to have a fire extinguisher too

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Would love to head down to this but taking the day to spend time with family instead. Looking forward to seeing pics and times from everyone here :grinning:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Right, I am leaving Belfast at 0730 - can meet any ones coming from the North at McDonalds Boucher?

Can stop at Sprucefield to leave at 0740/45

Stop at Moira straight after for @supermoto_77

Head straight there and aim for 9am