Rally Northern Ireland - Please fill out this survey...

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Firstly, It's fantastic to see one of my images used in the graphic for this survey.

Please, please fill out this survey which I am told is incredibly important for the funding required, if our wee country is ever to see the World Rally Championship. If it doesn't come in 2022, it's almost certain that it will never come.

Secondly, don't be afraid to tick in the survey that you would consider staying in a hotel for a few nights during the proposed event! It is such data on potential spend that will allow those in power to release the vast amount required, to pay the series to come to our shores.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
That's a disappointment, putting it mildly. I guess it's not easy to convince politicians to release money for anything other than health or welfare related items with everything that has gone on in the last 2 years.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Reading that article above, It appears that M-UK are the ones that blinked first but I guess it's all timing related because it can't be too late or they won't be ready. Having said that, the hard work would have been done here by the event team with M-UK's involvement. Hard to properly understand it all from the outside but at the end of the day, it comes down to money or the lack of it. Maybe someone could stump up a handful of bitcoin and that would sort it... ;)

Edit to say, the Ulster was excellent this year, maximum stage mileage and minimum road miles which was something I was sceptical about, but it worked well.