Rate your Products.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Good time to try AB stuff now as they are running an up to 70% off sale on their 500ml products
I tried buying some stuff there that I don’t really need, it just kept coming up I hadn’t selected a shipping method so I give up.
Oh god, just what @Mel needs. Their snow foam is great.
She allowed you out for boys pints today so she’s allowed cleaning products. Lol

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Good time to try AB stuff now as they are running an up to 70% off sale on their 500ml products
They don't ship to NI anymore, you need to get in contact with Autobrite Ireland on FB and Alan Lockington the rep for Ireland usually matches prices of their sale stuff which is handy

I tried buying some stuff there that I don’t really need, it just kept coming up I hadn’t selected a shipping method so I give up.

She allowed you out for boys pints today so she’s allowed cleaning products. Lol
He doesn't need permission, she's doing taxi later in the GTR 😎, she knows herself not even to look at their sale as she's enough stock to open her own shop :monkey:

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
They don't ship to NI anymore, you need to get in contact with Autobrite Ireland on FB and Alan Lockington the rep for Ireland usually matches prices of their sale stuff which is handy

He doesn't need permission, she's doing taxi later in the GTR 😎, she knows herself not even to look at their sale as she's enough stock to open her own shop :monkey:
I give up because it kept saying I didn’t select a shipping option.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Anyone recommendations for the following,

Interior Trim Cleaner - One that removed dirt from the plastic sill trims - I have Auto Finesse interior cleaner and when applied its really good when it dries not so much.
Leather Cleaner/Protector - Again I have Auto Finesse leather cleaner and Megs leather cream and I`m not keen on them at all.

@Big Pimp I completely forgot to get some interior trim cleaner off you as yours works really well and smells absolutely outstanding.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini

Interior Trim Cleaner - One that removed dirt from the plastic sill trims - I have Auto Finesse interior cleaner and when applied its really good when it dries not so much.
Leather Cleaner/Protector - Again I have Auto Finesse leather cleaner and Megs leather cream and I`m not keen on them at all.

@Big Pimp I completely forgot to get some interior trim cleaner off you as yours works really well and smells absolutely outstanding.

Recently tried this and it's brilliant...does what it says on the tin - cleans and leaves a nice original finish at the same time...no need to put anything else on after, It's brilliant

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I have always loved Gliptone products for leather cleaning - do you have a soft brush?

For trim I use an APC and the soft brush to agitate - if its stubborn, I would steam clean

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@Boydie I do have a soft brush and leather cleaning pads that I got from @Big Pimp I maybe could be expecting to much from the products.

@Laundrymike I must give that ago I am sure we sell it in work.

The results no before picture but it doesn’t look much different.

IMG_3733.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late

I should have gave you some Rawhide for those leather seats - would take the shininess and griminess out and leave them clean and fresh

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
@Boydie I do have a soft brush and leather cleaning pads that I got from @Big Pimp I maybe could be expecting to much from the products.

View attachment 428996
Autobrite leather cleaner is good. It's not a conditioner though, but still gentle. Easy enough used aswell, spray on and wipe off with a microfiber.
20240203_145022.jpg
20240203_162919.jpg
20240325_174606.jpg

Last edited:

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T

View attachment 428996

Need a good foam based leather cleaner applied with a soft brush, wipe with the damp cloth and then a dry microfibre. May require a few goes to get that "gloss" look from the leather and restore the matt finish.

Used these and found them to be good.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Need a good foam based leather cleaner applied with a soft brush, wipe with the damp cloth and then a dry microfibre. May require a few goes to get that "gloss" look from the leather and restore the matt finish.

Used these and found them to be good.

Why do you think that a foamed product is better than non foamed? The reason I ask is that I's have thought a 'wet' product will work its way into crevices easier than a foamed product.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Why do you think that a foamed product is better than non foamed? The reason I ask is that I's have thought a 'wet' product will work its way into crevices easier than a foamed product.

You don’t want to wet the leather too much, the foam won’t do this. Applying the product with a soft brush is the key to working it in. Pointless trying to work it in with a cloth, even if it’s a liquid it won’t be as good as using a brush with foam.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Not really rating products more I’m looking advice.

What does everyone recommend for a good cutting compound.

As we now stock Flex machines in work are they any good for entry level detailers/car cleaners.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Not a review, but does anyone know anywhere locally that stocks Bilt Hamber products?