Rate your Products.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Yeah it's probably chimney soot etc. like u said. Giving it a good wax before tucking it away ?

yeah paint will be fully stripped back and then polished, waxed and maybe sealed. Speaking to car cover makers today. Needs to be made correctly cause of ducktail lol

jonny.92

RMS Regular
Can anyone recommend a product for giving the tyres a good clean? I use the Glimmerman wheel cleaner but it doesn't seem to do the job, or my dilution ratio is too weak.

Seems that the tyre slick isn't adhering correctly, most likely due to something between it and the tyre.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Anachem Articulate or Autosmart G101 are my go to traffic film / general purpose cleaners and should remove any remaining tyre dressing to give a clean surface for a fresh application

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Beading means absolutely nothing in relation to protection, it's a bit like shampoo that's really suddy. Just marketing gimmicks
Indeed, I used a cheap tar and bug removal gel on a mates dads car (gave it a clean for him after giving him a hand working on it) beading was unreal 😂. It stank of petrol type smell, water was just slicking off whatever oily residue it left behind.

Walder

RMS Regular
Talking about beading... This is probably my best effort.

Picked up the new car was a slightly grey faded black.

Machined with Maguires compound, auto finesse triple polish and sealed with bilt. Hamber double speed.

Bar hamber everything else was left overs lying around. Hopefully it will me to December at least before topping up. But I have to say going through it as ameteurly as I can it has made a big difference in colour removed a decent amount of lihght scratches.

IMG_20201011_092033.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Anachem Articulate or Autosmart G101 are my go to traffic film / general purpose cleaners and should remove any remaining tyre dressing to give a clean surface for a fresh application
Wait until you get to try my new non acid wheel cleaner, especially on tyres!
Talking about beading... This is probably my best effort.

Picked up the new car was a slightly grey faded black.

Machined with Maguires compound, auto finesse triple polish and sealed with bilt. Hamber double speed.

Bar hamber everything else was left overs lying around. Hopefully it will me to December at least before topping up. But I have to say going through it as ameteurly as I can it has made a big difference in colour removed a decent amount of lihght scratches.

View attachment 299357
I love bilt hamber waxes

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
This was c2v3 on my old car, it was just 1 layer on its own after a decon wash.

I think ur better off layering the same product rather that multiple different products as some just like to bond to a clean bare surface

Screenshot_20190923_101519.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190923_101519.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923_101519.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 43

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Building on the collection but smells all the smells, will change the pump spray heads as they aren't great for them imo. Also that's only one brand 😂

IMG_20201022_200309_017.jpg

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I love the creed version of them but the spray head is terrible, it leaked after about the 3rd use.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Can't say I've had issues with the spray heads they normal sit upright in the car though so never get abuse. First three is their own. White one is from somewhere and other three will be changed at some point.
Smells are
Warm cookies, black ice, kreed, million, pumpkin spice, opium and alien.
Hope they do a Christmas scent one next 🤞

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
This is a sample of stuff I got from a new company "Chemworx Collection". Its a pink colour quick detailer which I was told had ceramic content (5%) but I never paid much attention. (I'll add the info at the bottom) Think he said they had another one with higher content but I think it's a bit of jargon really.
I think it's quite good. I used it as a drying aid. Goes on and off easily, smells great (like aftershave) and has pretty good hydrophobic qualities. This is a pic after a snowfoam (used as a drying aid the other week) and pretty much all the water sheeted off even though I hadn't washed it yet.
20201025_145440.jpg

Left the car looking glossy

I give it 8 out of 10
20201025_165536.jpg
20201025_165521.jpg
20201025_155442.jpg
20201025_161239.jpg

20201025_160703.jpg

The quick detailer that does it all! Chemworxs PQD Detailer
We have loads to say about PQD Detailer, for a start PQD Detailer has been designed with ease of use, extreme gloss and surface slip in mind. Using our latest 3 stage polymer technology RDS combines ease of use which has become standard for this product with extremely effective results. Each of the 3 polymers within RDS compliment the function of the other and can be broken down into 3 primary purposes:

Gloss enhancing polymer
Surface tension polymer
Hydrophobic polymer

PQD Detailer is also now solvent alcohol and detergent free. This not only makes PQD safer to use, but also much easier to ship overseas. When your cars is clean but still wet after your final rinse, spray on panel at a time while straight line drying with a soft dry microfibre towel.
--
Performance Expectations: PQD Detailer provides a fast easy to use gloss enhancement and protection to any finished painted surface. While it is also suitable for matte and wrapped vehicles, PQD Detailer is also safe and highly effective on glass, providing a fast streak free finish and adding a respectable layer of protection. Over application on windshield may cause minor streaking/ hazing. PQD Detailer is a well-balanced product providing both visual enhancement and protection. While not classed as a powerful sealant or LSP PQD Detailer can be used as a stand-alone protection and is expected to last for around 8 weeks. Results will vary slightly depending on vehicle preparation and environmental conditions.

How To Use: Lightly mist PQD Detailer onto the vehicle 1 panel at a time. There is no cure time for this product, remove using a high quality soft microfiber towel before the product dries in. Spray onto a freshly washed and still wet vehicle to use as a highly effective drying aid. PQD Detailer is also a perfect clay lubricant, window cleaner and sealant. Because it evaporates away and requires no buffing PQD Detailer works very well as a glass sealant/ cleaner which never streaks however care should be taken not to apply to your windscreen.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Out of curiosity has anyone used any AMDetails products?

Pretty sure @Davey@Procar sells / sold it and I think he thought it was fairly reasonable stuff

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Have used their QD (banana scented awesomeness and pretty glossy!), their Glass Cleaner - pretty standard, no issues, non streaky... and their interior / plastic dressing, only used this minimally, as I keep going back to Autosmart Finish as my “go to” interior dressing..... well priced, effective and would buy again

@bora-gav

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Not really a rate your product post but thought it fitted in here.
Landed into @Davey@Procar today for the first. Will definitely try and get back when needing stuff. Happy to chat away, got his advice on a few things and the knowledge he had was second to none. Only picked up a few things as I needed more cleaning stuff than a hole in the head 😂
IMG_20201114_141408.jpg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Not really a rate your product post but thought it fitted in here.
Landed into @Davey@Procar today for the first. Will definitely try and get back when needing stuff. Happy to chat away, got his advice on a few things and the knowledge he had was second to none. Only picked up a few things as I needed more cleaning stuff than a hole in the head 😂
View attachment 302022
I'm the same when I'm in 😂 always come away with stuff I didn't need.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Curiousity was getting the better of me because i keep seeing Alan AMDetails pop up on Instagram and YouTube so bought his kit recently and used in on my runabout.
Very impressed with how easy the stuff is to use/the deep gloss it leaves/ the beading and the quality of the microfiber and applicators is excellent.
Thought it was good value for money

Also bought the AM Rain, not very impressed with it on the front windscreen. Works great on all other windows so I'm thinking I maybe didn't put it on right. Did 2 coats tho.

20201114_175243.jpg