Rate your Products.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
X5 50d & M3
You know, I was washing my car today with my long angled lance and especially when working around the dirt filled arches I can’t think how the short hose would fare on those.
I am very interested though in trying the short gun setup

Sieddie

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Think you can get an extension.... was watching Mat from Detailingworlds latest video on YouTube “winter touchless washing” and he appeared to be using just this!
Screenshot_20201121_215254_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

That's the kit I got online tbh I don't use the extension at all don't find it as good as just the trigger but I'd say that's down to my water pressure being **** a geriatric pensioner could piss harder

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
You know, I was washing my car today with my long angled lance and especially when working around the dirt filled arches I can’t think how the short hose would fare on those.
I am very interested though in trying the short gun setup
I prefer it for the arches and sills etc and in general just more control.

but the down side is you do tend to get a little wetter lol. Also if you have a powerful powerwasher you can feel it on the wrist.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra Ateca
Dam you lads & peer pressure... short lance ordered :joy:

You'll wonder why you didn't get one sooner.

I prefer it for the arches and sills etc and in general just more control.

but the down side is you do tend to get a little wetter lol. Also if you have a powerful powerwasher you can feel it on the wrist.

Mine arrived just in time for the weekly wash. Really impressed, so much more direct & more control, feels like going from an electric to a petrol washer in terms of power increase.

The bit about the wrist is true though but that's a byproduct of the extra power I guess.

On the extension lances for these, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the short lance or dilute the power back down again?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Mine arrived just in time for the weekly wash. Really impressed, so much more direct & more control, feels like going from an electric to a petrol washer in terms of power increase.

The bit about the wrist is true though but that's a byproduct of the extra power I guess.

On the extension lances for these, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the short lance or dilute the power back down again?
I don’t think it makes it any more powerful, just think there’s Lance so it wants to twist more.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Sealskinz Gauntlet gloves,

Price - Varies, but I got mine for £33.

Quality - 10/10 so far. Probably washed 10 cars since purchased 3 weeks ago

Value - 10/10. I got mine at possibly the cheapest they come at.

Opinion - Why did I not buy these years ago? Winter car washing made easy, no need to run in and out of the house with dirty/wet footware and can just fill the wash buckets with cold water. I only wear the gloves during the wash process as I prefer the 'feel' of nitrile gloves if using detail brushes or a drying towel or a m/f cloth.

There are grips on the palms and the index and thumb tips can be used with a touch screen

I'd definitely recommend these for anyone who likes warm and dry hands when washing your motors during the winter,

20201106_094307.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
X5 50d & M3
I normally just stick a set of nitriles on, and get them dunked and wet and find they keep the chill away from my wee paws.

will keep an eye out for a pair of the seal skins.

had tried a pair of my diving wet gloves and didn't like how they felt