Rate your Products.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
No, nothing came through they only update this morning from the tracking number. I've had only the confirmation email from them on purchase. I only got the fall out and apc rest was microfibers, applicators etc. Have you got a tracking number from the confirmation email?

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Right, a wee cheapy, looked down on by some people because of the brand.
Turtle Wax Sealant Hydrophobic Wax.
Price: £10 from Halfords, £8.40 with tradecard, so I'll score it a 10
Ease of use: just do as directed on the bottle, either wet or dry. It's a great drying aid, displaces any water you have lying on the panel.
Applied dry is actually nicer.
Both ways don't haze, they just seem to evaporate. So, so easy to use.
I'll score it 10

Durability: I first applied this 4 weeks ago, still beads very well, paintwork still feels slick to the touch. Great sheeting ability and great gloss to the paint. I haven't left it on that long but it seems to last well.
Score 8.

A great budget product that's easy to use, gets great results and most importantly, you could use it every wash as a drying aid due to it's cost.
IMG_20200408_120747.jpg
IMG_20200408_121633.jpg

No, nothing came through they only update this morning from the tracking number. I've had only the confirmation email from them on purchase. I only got the fall out and apc rest was microfibers, applicators etc. Have you got a tracking number from the confirmation email?
No, no tracking number, just the confirmation email. Money has come off the card so its definitely paid for!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
View attachment 272507
Used detailed onlines renew on the leather and protected with their armour, made a bigger difference bringing it back to a matt finish. Steering wheel came up like new the renew foams up and it brought up all the grim from the wheel. Products should last as I used about 1/5 of the renew on the full interior. View attachment 272508
Before and after camera doesn't do it justice.
View attachment 272512View attachment 272513
Where did you get this stuff mate. I’m intending to give the leather in the M3 a full deep clean and feed in the lockdown

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
@Big Pimp
They have a shop on ebay too. If you use the website with new customer 10 it'll get you 10% off too.
Not sure if they are posting during the lock down, but I know they're still posting over Instagram.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Tried to resort the shelves of products and what not, went to take a photo and had to use the wide lens setting on the phone 😂 not sure if I want to cry of be somewhat proud.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Go on, let’s see! I like seeing other people’s set ups lol. I tidied the shelving in my shed during the week...

View attachment 273119
Where did you get the shelving? I’ve plastic stuff out of Screwfix and it’s under a bit of pressure. Would like to rearrange the shed too and get rid of some of the sh1te I’ve accumulated but don’t need

Older pics, thinned most of it out now
6E038DAF-7729-4822-8D39-9C4D23D12BB1.jpeg
027D17A2-6165-46B6-8F42-BD93E37910F1.jpeg
027D17A2-6165-46B6-8F42-BD93E37910F1.jpeg
6336A505-30FD-46AB-9EA2-D1F74543061D.jpeg
6336A505-30FD-46AB-9EA2-D1F74543061D.jpeg

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Where did you get the shelving? I’ve plastic stuff out of Screwfix and it’s under a bit of pressure. Would like to rearrange the shed too and get rid of some of the sh1te I’ve accumulated but don’t need

View attachment 273146View attachment 273147View attachment 273147View attachment 273148View attachment 273148

I bought them from Homebase last year. They hold plenty!

@Sieddie it’s all in the name 😅. Microfibre wash should be with you tomorrow all being well!

View attachment 273146View attachment 273147View attachment 273147View attachment 273148View attachment 273148

I bought them from Homebase last year. They hold plenty!

@Sieddie it’s all in the name 😅. Microfibre wash should be with you tomorrow all being well!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Loving the detailing products on the bottom left shelf. A nice selection of Gins (y)

Also looks like a nice shed - is it made of metal?

The good lady is fond of her gin - that’s her vice although now I’m out of beer I’ve been trying some 😝.

Yeah it is a Yardmaster shed. Took a full day to put up and quite a lot of bad language but I’m happy with it...

7F36AA1D-8BBE-418D-881B-39A4BFDADD2E.jpeg

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
Anyone recommend a good interior leather detailing kit?
Might try detailing online products from the previous page.
I assume this can be used on the dash too?

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Been using this since Xmas, used as a drying aid and getting 6 weeks worth of decent level beading .

Right, a wee cheapy, looked down on by some people because of the brand.
Turtle Wax Sealant Hydrophobic Wax.
Price: £10 from Halfords, £8.40 with tradecard, so I'll score it a 10
Ease of use: just do as directed on the bottle, either wet or dry. It's a great drying aid, displaces any water you have lying on the panel.
Applied dry is actually nicer.
Both ways don't haze, they just seem to evaporate. So, so easy to use.
I'll score it 10

Durability: I first applied this 4 weeks ago, still beads very well, paintwork still feels slick to the touch. Great sheeting ability and great gloss to the paint. I haven't left it on that long but it seems to last well.
Score 8.

A great budget product that's easy to use, gets great results and most importantly, you could use it every wash as a drying aid due to it's cost.
View attachment 272702View attachment 272703

No, no tracking number, just the confirmation email. Money has come off the card so its definitely paid for!

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Have to say the Valentines Qd from procar is brilliant and you can buy it in 5ltr which makes it very cheap and does wonders. Use it on the daily that hasn't been polished in well over 2 years and the results are amazing. Here's a quick pic of my kids clapping on thursday.
20200402_200123.jpg

That was 4 days after being washed for the first time since it's mot in September and a quick run round with Valentines tyre and trim dressing

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Clearview from @Big Pimp first time using it.
Value at first I thought it was dear enough as there is very little glass cleaners I would actually recommend. After using this it changed me. Lol
Value 10/10
Efficiency 10/10
Ease of use 10/10
You actually need very little at any one time for it to do a brilliant job which makes it very cost effective.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
After a 3 week wait from order to delivery, my EZ Car Care order arrived.
First off, I thought I'd try Reigning Iron, their decontamination/fallout remover.
Price - hard to say, EZ seem to be the DFS of detailing products, always a sale on. Seems cheap enough so 6/10
Efficiency - does what it says, bleeds from the get go, 3/4 minutes seem to be its dwell time and it didn't do much after that. Rinses away well and doesn't hang about. Smells like dead people. 7/10
Ease of use - spray on and let it do its thing. You can agitate it but doesn't seem to increase its use unless you use it as a wheel cleaner only. 8/10
IMG_20200417_183208.jpg
IMG_20200417_183140.jpg
IMG_20200417_183638.jpg

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Next up Geo Gel, alkaline foaming wheel cleaner.
Value - as before, seems cheap enough, a little bit goes quite far, 500ml bottle but other sizes are available. 8/10
Efficiency - goes on well with the spray head provided, clings well to even a damp wheel. Foams nicely with a soft brush and rinses away well. More ground in brake dust at the rear of the wheel took another brush but no extra product. 8/10
Ease of use - spray on, dwell for a couple of minutes, agitate with a soft brush, rinse off. No real smell to it. Heavier dust needs a second go over. 8/10
IMG_20200417_184013.jpg
IMG_20200417_184046.jpg
IMG_20200417_184248.jpg
IMG_20200417_184431.jpg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Reigning iron is the worst smelling thing ever and that's coming from someone who only washes themselves every Christmas eve for my new jammies.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Angle wax vision......total crap, white vinegar and water does the job so much better and streak free.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
With everything going into ceramics and sealants etc I stepped back and trying to use products I have without adding to the collection. Having checked I don't think they operate products anymore but I'd buy gallons of this if they had it.

Price - cheap as I had it but what it cost in the photos.
Efficiency - used it on my last car, it was garaged lasted months always felt like there was an extra layer on the car.
Ease of use - **** easy Ive only applied by hand haven't got the da out for it and it's wipe on, cure for a few minutes wipe off.
Will try get a photo when the sun comes out again. If anyone has this and isn't using it let me know 😂

IMG_20200428_193046.jpg
IMG_20200428_193051.jpg

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Angle wax vision......total crap, white vinegar and water does the job so much better and streak free.

I thought the same, hated the smell too, very ammonia based...... but tried it again using less product and was pretty pleased with how it cut through and removed the grime both inside and outside..... smell apart it’s decent!