Rate your Products.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Most stock chemical guys, turtle wax is here along with meguiars and clean your car holds the 303 range. Others I don't think are held here. But I couldn't see there being a huge difference from them to what is made here. Good few of the smaller brands here use American chemists anyway iirc.
I've heard of and seen most of them but I follow loads of Instagram pages that are American so that's why. Apart from Megs and Chem Guys obviously

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Tried Gyeon wet coat yesterday, looks very good so far.

The paint work was so slick after I applied it the drying towel nearly slide off the bonnet 😅
Its way better than the sonax stuff, it leaves the surface very grabby in my experience.
Another good one is turtlewax, wax it wet.
Use it just like the sonax stuff, but it leaves the surface just like gyeon wet coat.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Picked up gtechniq c3 v2 from Amazon day there reduced. Fired it on this morning.
Will see how it fairs to hybrid etc

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Picked up gtechniq c3 v2 from Amazon day there reduced. Fired it on this morning.
Will see how it fairs to hybrid etc

I wasn't bothered with it TBH. Using CarPro Reload on one of my cars at the moment and don't think that it lasts too long either

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I wasn't bothered with it TBH. Using CarPro Reload on one of my cars at the moment and don't think that it lasts too long either
It’s now had an hour to cure etc and ain’t been blown away by the gloss that you seen to get more of with hybrid

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
For anyone using Gyeon Wetcoat..... have a look at Autosmart Aqua Seal Pro, lance applied spray on rinse off sealant type product...... significantly cheaper, significantly longer lasting and overall better performing in my opinion
I'm assuming both products dont require towel drying after application? Would mean less contact so would be a good thing.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Autoglym coat it/polar seal is a great product, spray on rinse off sealant too.

Great Hydrophobic reaction on windows.

Prob 3 weeks protection or so

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
I'm assuming both products dont require towel drying after application? Would mean less contact so would be a good thing.
Actually the opposite, both require to be dried off, however, both work properly with a “pat” type method which I never used successfully prior to using either product..... now I use my Blo RS to dry the full car (which I wouldn’t have done with my Blaster Sidekick) after applying the Aqua Seal Pro...... perfect combination in my opinion. Not going to be much quicker than “normal” techniques, but definitely less body contact

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
So here we have the zed with 50/50 wax, ultragloss, hybrid and then gtechniq c3v2 on it (all within last 4 weeks)

Hard to know but feel the gtechniq has increased the gloss more than an increase in beading. Yet to be blown away lol

99055B57-DE87-4748-9D05-45BC0A5CA8FD.jpeg

28A6AA48-55EA-4D02-8328-55714370B305.jpeg

CBB6CA16-5060-46F4-A1A1-5BC0E7E3CF76.jpeg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
That's not even much beading for it having all those products applied ?

took it this morning and to be honest thought the same. Feel if anything the gtechniq has lessened the beeding if that’s even possible. Usually get much finer beading. Will see what it’s like in morning.
Doesn’t help that even though car was washed yesterday my neighbours chimney is like Chernobyl as she burns paper, dog hair and all the crap of the day lol. Car was covered in soot this morning.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
took it this morning and to be honest thought the same. Feel if anything the gtechniq has lessened the beeding if that’s even possible. Usually get much finer beading. Will see what it’s like in morning.
Doesn’t help that even though car was washed yesterday my neighbours chimney is like Chernobyl as she burns paper, dog hair and all the crap of the day lol. Car was covered in soot this morning.
Yeah know what u mean. Maybe they're effecting each other.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
For anyone using Gyeon Wetcoat..... have a look at Autosmart Aqua Seal Pro, lance applied spray on rinse off sealant type product...... significantly cheaper, significantly longer lasting and overall better performing in my opinion
Significantly cheaper?
Does seem like it on a quick bay of dreams search.
Where are you looking please?
I bought some wet coat recently, £45 for the big container, 4 litres i think from memory

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Significantly cheaper?
Does seem like it on a quick bay of dreams search.
Where are you looking please?
I bought some wet coat recently, £45 for the big container, 4 litres i think from memory
Significantly cheaper, as Aqua Seal Pro dilutes at 1:40..... so 5ltrs makes 200ltrs of usable product.....

Aqua Seal Pro is available for £40 for 5 Ltrs but I also get that price discounted when buying direct from my rep....working out around 15p per litre for me

davyk31

RMS Regular
Aqua Seal pro is applied with a normal snow foam Lance is it? Maybe using a different bottle on the Lance I guess to avoid any cross contamination. Just spray all over the car, what about the windscreen is it ok on there or best avoided?

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Aqua Seal pro is applied with a normal snow foam Lance is it? Maybe using a different bottle on the Lance I guess to avoid any cross contamination. Just spray all over the car, what about the windscreen is it ok on there or best avoided?
I use a separate foam lance, as you described...... however, it can be diluted and applied with a trigger or pump spray bottle just as effectively.

Lance application and rinsing makes it difficult to avoid the windscreen! But as you have to dry the car afterwards it doesn’t pose any great issue. If anything it adds some hydrophobic properties!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Good beading, but still you'd expect it to be better with what alls on there. I'd actually expect there to be not much water sitting at all, should be running off.

oh it’s sheeting off anything with a mild angle etc and soon as car moves it literally falls off. Might need decontamination then layered again.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
oh it’s sheeting off anything with a mild angle etc and soon as car moves it literally falls off. Might need decontamination then layered again.
Yeah it's probably chimney soot etc. like u said. Giving it a good wax before tucking it away ?