Rate your Products.

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Yup, the big one is perfect for that. The newer version is probably even better as it has a longer head on it and is a bit thinner for getting between callipers and the like, my big one is probably about half as long (no sniggering at the back!)

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Just to clarify, I'm not comparing woolies to a bristle brush. I'm saying I had woolies but not the original woolies. Bit like saying Hoover instead of vacuum cleaner.
If your cleaning multiple types of wheel I imagine you could benefit from a set of woolies. I wish they'd sell them individually as when I had them I only used one.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Are they good at tackling caked on dirt on the barrel of the wheel @Enda

I could be using them a couple of times a week, durability ok then?
Been using Wheel Woolies for a good few years (@Davey@Procar got me them).... absolutely the best wheel brush on the market.... had the Auto Finesse version and got rid after a couple of uses..... have a Stjarnagloss one here to try but no feedback on it yet..... I found the WW softer than the EZ brushes but it’s personal preference..... WW definitely reach and agitate right to the back of my barrels, borne out by the regular wheels off “deep” clean and seal sessions!
Just to clarify, I'm not comparing woolies to a bristle brush. I'm saying I had woolies but not the original woolies. Bit like saying Hoover instead of vacuum cleaner.
If your cleaning multiple types of wheel I imagine you could benefit from a set of woolies. I wish they'd sell them individually as when I had them I only used one.
Totally agree they should be sold singly.... I only use one of the 3 set regularly

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
@CharlySkunkWeed @brocks

you can get them in singles from slims:

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Yeah, it’s only worthwhile if you are putting a big order in. Better to keep it local in these times anyway. @Big Pimp sells them

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
I use thhis one below for the barrels and a wheel wash mit for the faces and a small detailing brush I've only added the brush due to my wheels in the summer the mit is enough on its own.
Screenshot_20210108_192709_com.android.chrome.jpg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Yeah, it’s only worthwhile if you are putting a big order in. Better to keep it local in these times anyway. @Big Pimp sells them

Yep if I decide on the wollies big pimp will get my order 👍

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Next time I bring woolies in I’m going to order some large singles

I have got the smaller one in separately and anyone who has bought the original 3 pack off me with the small handled small woolie I’ll change to a matching long handled one at a discount

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
I had a EZ Detail brush previously to my wheel woolies from @Big Pimp and in my opinion there is no comparison, wheel woolies every time. I only use the ez detailing brush on the carpet type inner arches on the rear.

the only thing I noticed is the biggest wheel woolie is starting to shed when I use it but they come with a lifetime guarantee.
Didn’t realise they came with a lifetime warranty, I’ve one that’s wrecked with shedding but the only problem is I can’t remember where I bought them it was that long ago.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
My wheel woolie has flattened at the end badly and has left the end of the handle exposed.works so much better than a mit for me though .

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I've had a set of wheel woolies for years, and havent a clue where I bought them. I only use the large one, and it's starting to look a wee bit worse for wear now. My only issue with the big one is that it wont fit between the disc and the wheel when I swap to the 18" winter wheels, so I usually switch to using the EZ detail brush at this time of year.
@Big Pimp - I'll definitely take a large wheel woollie too if you get them in. (Btw - my phone autocorrected that to Big Gimp. Sorry but had to share......)
Cheers
Cooks

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Already a big fan of the Anachem range - especially Articulate and Purge.

However CLEANSE :eek: :eek:

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
isn't it outstanding! I'll never be without it again

Its brilliant.

He also gave me some Lazer to use on my engine block as id a couple of leaky rocker gaskets, prior to my purchase. The oil gunk didn't know what hit it lol

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
What make is it and we’re did you get it from .? Need to get myself a complete new set up for home .

I got this kit here mate, short trigger gun seems strong and well made

Last edited:

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
What sort of hose is that you have on the power washer looks to be a decent length and not coiling up, Not the water hose by the way lol.

It’s an upgraded Karcher hose mate, 12m in length and rolls up on to the rear of the K7

It’s not the standard plastic hose that comes with washers new, and just not as thick as hydraulic hose

It’s a great job and rolls up on to the reel on the machine nice and tidy 👍