Re trim - Autotrim

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
i just got my interior back from Autotrim, a good bloke caled Terry Morrow does it. a perfect job, very good rates and is very quick, he even delivered my interior back to my house for me.
# 02891455921, he is honestly the best about!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I take it this isnt Martin from Autotrim in Belfast?

Any photos of the retrim Pete?

Andy

PeteJ

RMS Regular
OP
PeteJ
Drives
A black 4x4
no, this guy lives in Bangor, works alone. no pics Andy, but im going to the photoshoot on Sunday, so will get some pics then hopefully!

Marc

RMS Moderator
same guy that done jamies car???

Autotrim's work dont seem to be too hot IMO.. have seen some of his work and wasn't overly impressed, but having a look at Ferg's Ibiza, I must say it is quality :grinning:

baron

RMS Regular
I would highly recommend Terry to anyone wanting a retrim, really genuine guy and charges realistic prices, he's usually heavily booked in advance but defo worth the wait, check out the pics of stuff he's done for me in the past.

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg
[/img]

Emmy

how well in advance is he to book and roughly how much does it cost to retrim ur car? i.e seats door cards?

Dermot

Yeah, Whats a "realistic price?"

Like for example what sorta money did he change you?

baron

RMS Regular
Usually under 500quid all in, but your best go speak to him and tell him i sent you and he'll look after you, money has never been an issue he's always been easy to pay, he's usually just booked one and sometimes two months in advance.

Emmy

thats kewl i'l want to retrim the new car eventually but patience is a vitue probably wait til next summer when i have the money, bad enough that i have to pay off my cc bil and that will take a while and then the temptation of buying coilovers and alloys is alot!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
if its round 500 mark that is really cheap would consider that some time in the near future

Dermot

baron said:
Usually under 500quid all in, but your best go speak to him and tell him i sent you and he'll look after you, money has never been an issue he's always been easy to pay, he's usually just booked one and sometimes two months in advance.

£500 aint bad.. I would Nearly consider gettin it done if I have the money sometime..

Orla 350Z

RMS Member
Drives
Nissan 350z
Max said:
seen wing commanders last night, top job

i saw it there today, real good job!! he is always fully booked terry but if you give him a ring well in advance he will do you a good favour.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.