Recaro Young Sport childs car seat x2

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Have two of these for sale, both in great condition with all added straps and inserts, one was owned by my parents and I used the other for my truck,

£50 each, in Belfast and can meet within reason 586734E4-678B-478B-9288-D9835BA554A8.jpeg

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
Not isofix, they old school and use the seat belt , I had my wee girl in this one from age 2 to 6 she still fits in it but when wearing a coat it doesn’t suit her, she is now in a bigger booster seat that uses the original car seat belt, I will have two isofix recaros for sale next year that are isofix in mint condition lol

Jamesy88

RMS Member
Drives
GTD
ive got a recaro young sport but instead of the red trim. the trim is the same colour as the as the seat black its the same as above there its the seat belt that secures the seat. no isofix.
but i also have the recaro monza nova excelent seat it has the side impact system that sits in and round the head area more less like a rally bucket seat it is isofix which my young lad used for 2 years from brand new also the seat is in perfect condition. the head rest has a few different functions size up and down more the head can can be raised and lowered and has the baby removable part that when the child is the seat if the really young this part goes around the front when the child is in the seat ill get some pictures of it shortly its up for sale £65 as it does have isofix

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
ive got a recaro young sport but instead of the red trim. the trim is the same colour as the as the seat black its the same as above there its the seat belt that secures the seat. no isofix.
but i also have the recaro monza nova excelent seat it has the side impact system that sits in and round the head area more less like a rally bucket seat it is isofix which my young lad used for 2 years from brand new also the seat is in perfect condition. the head rest has a few different functions size up and down more the head can can be raised and lowered and has the baby removable part that when the child is the seat if the really young this part goes around the front when the child is in the seat ill get some pictures of it shortly its up for sale £65 as it does have isofix

I’ve got two of them monza seats, they are very well made and my wee girl still uses hers , the one above was got for my recovery truck and I drive a 97 Lexus sport so no isofix , the seat I’m selling suits cars vans and trucks that don’t have isofix :grinning: