Recommedation for a visor style buletooth kit..?

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
My dads after a car bluetooth kit and as he changes his car quite frequently i am thinking a visor style kit will be best so it can be moved from car to car.

Have been looking at the parrot neo 2 but dont know if theres anywhere local that would stock them..? Or can anyone recommend anything else?

Cheers

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I've had a few of these...and TBH, all were crap. Mic never that good, but generally the audio speaker is just rubbish. Unless you were in say a Rolls Royce, the inside noise just makes it difficult to hear.

I currently have a Supertooth Buddy in one. It is rubbish.

I've had a couple of Jabra ones. Again rubbish. One broke after a few months.

I did have one years ago, I think it was made by Condor or something. it was actually a fairly decent but after a few years it stopped charging. Was never able to find the same one again though.

But surely any big phone shops, electricals etc etc will sell them ? Even the likes of Sainsburys/Asda/Tesco etc ? Parrot is a big name, so somewhere local bound to have something.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I’ve used a couple of Plantronics headsets, a cheap one at £20 and a dearer one at £50, both were very good

Gazzerone

RMS Regular
Motorola T505 Amazon product ASIN B0030BZ7HM

I had a couple of these in the past for exactly the same reasons you mentioned.
Was extremely impressed with the performance, very clear communication & and the speaker was crystal clear. You could stream music through it too & the internal rechargeable battery lasted for age - roughly a month between charges!
Would have no hesitation in buying another...!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I see searching them, there's a Plantronics one that can stream audio via FM to the radio. That would be a good help. Albeit you'd need to switch the radio to the station any time you make a call.

Hardwired is best though