Red auto S14 in classifieds

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
Looking at the classifieds there, wondering what auto s14s are like to drive? The red one in there seems reasonably cheap, are the auto boxes rubbish? Just wondering out of interest :relieved:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Yeah i had a 14a auto for 5 months and loved it to bits, big motorway muncher and have a 1,2,3 on the box meaning select 2 on a wet roundabout and embarrass ones self quite easily.

mine was running stock power (had a filter and 12psi) and wouldn't have excited too much in the dry but was fun in the damp.

box reliability, auto's tend to cope better with power so unless your going to be running big bhp it should be fine, prob best to change the box fluid (which will be a lot and may be dear i'd imagine)

all in ll, if i wanted something nice and cheap to slip about in a weekends, i'd consider one, i drove mine as a daily for 5 months doing pretty hefty miles and loved every bit of it :grinning:

boy_racer996

B
NP89... your 200 looks mint, im liking the front bumper!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.