red/black saab - SIW xxxx

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
saw it a few times about belfast and at BC last time.

kinda like this only much nicer. Anyone on here own it?

saab900.jpg

Stevie Mac

dont no the guy who owns it but i no the car ur goin on about its a gem,,,and dont be fooled it goes like a cheap hooker

Dermot

These Things are Class... Hardly anyone knows the Engine's thats in them!
2.0, 2.0 Turbo, 2.3 Turbo and 2.5 V6 ...
They are just like an Ugly Cavalier ... Same floor pan and suspension as the GSI cavalier etc... And In return Vauxhall Used the SAAB engines in a few of there cavaliers.. :laughing:

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
didnt know there was vaux collaboration!!!

its mint tho - seriously loving it!

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
185bhp i think - not great for a 2.0 turbo but im sure it can be upped quite easily

Dermot

Yeah... The 2.5 V6 are only 170HP Standard ... Set of Cams and an Exhaust and there 210HP ... Its a SAAB engine thats in My Cavalier

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
dermot the turbo from the saab is a straight fit onto the v6, would be a nice improvement!!!

a guy over on the mainland has a turbo v6 with nos in his corsa, mind you it is broke most of the time :lol:

Dermot

kerzo said:
dermot the turbo from the saab is a straight fit onto the v6, would be a nice improvement!!!

a guy over on the mainland has a turbo v6 with nos in his corsa, mind you it is broke most of the time :lol:

I know Kerzo Lad... But its £900 for a set of Low Compression Pistons, Then you have to modify Manifolds etc... Its alot of Bother, But I have thought about it ALOT ....lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.