Red bull show run Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Must get down to this, I was lucky enough to hear the v8’s at Monza so it will be interesting to hear the hybrids in person

Gambit

RMS Regular
Remember the last time it was here there was complaints by DC that Chichester street was too bumpy and he couldn't let rip the way he wanted to hopefully now with it all resurfaced it'll be a better spectacle

I'm guessing it'll be one of the turbo cars from prev years they'll run rather than an NA screamer

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Gona make a real effort to get to this. Seen the videos from last year, sounded unreal

Uncle Buck

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus
Probably one of the cars from the title winning seasons which I think it usually is unless they've got a 2014 or newer taking up space in the warehouse

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
Viewing wasn't great last time. The car is very low so if you weren't at the front you didn't see much.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
last time i went i was there early with the kids good spot 2/3 ppl back from barriers ect

as soon as the car came out every knob came rushing out off the bars and started to push forward to see the car

i actually left early before i started swinging digs at all the drunk wasters trying to push there way to the front basically squashing my kids

so be careful free events attract all sorts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.