Red light camera at bridge before oddesey

graham8

RMS Regular
I was driving to work this morning and when I stopped at the lights just before the bridge at nelson st that goes up past the odyssey. Just as I stopped a camera flashed (I’m assuming it is a fixed traffic light camera). Anyone know if I get a ticket can I request a photo and appeal it as i was stationary?!

avo5021

RMS Regular
Yes it does work, everything is issued from the Fixed Penalty Processing Centre at Lisnasharragh.

Give 101 a ring and ask for FPPC, not sure if they take enquiries or not but it’s worth a try.
I had a query once after I moved forward to allow an Ambulance through, what I was told was that you physically need to trigger 2 separate points on the road when the light is Red.

I was ok in that case.

pablo

RMS Moderator
not that light but the one close by on York St seems to be VERY generous. Seen some very late runners through and not trip it.

graham8

RMS Regular
OP
graham8
not that light but the one close by on York St seems to be VERY generous. Seen some very late runners through and not trip it.
numerous times on my way to work that one has been quite generous to people passing through when its just turning red but i cant for the life of me figure why it flashed me sitting stationary!

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Flashed at me once and heard nothing, thankfully. Always cautious of it since!!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

I've seen it flash quite a few times.....but never actually when people have gone through it on red lol.