Redman Engineering - Youtube Channel

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
For anyone who hasn't seen any of my other threads Ive been in the process for a while of adding some video content to my normal picture regime.

Im new at Youtube, talking to a camera, being on camera. editing, etc etc so dont expect too much until I work it all out.

Im hoping to upload once every couple of weeks and it will just be a general vlog style of what im working on or where ive been.

Check it out sure and let me know.

Genuinly looking some feedback because I havent a clue what Im at sure whats new there :joy:

Cheers,
Ged

Ged

RMS Regular
OP
Ged
Drives
sexmo VTS
That was good, you are already looking a bit more comfortable in front of the camera. (y)
Thanks, Well I dont feel it yet, maybe a little less scared :p

Really enjoyed that wee intro, looking forward to the rest.
Cheers, Just looking at what other channels to trying to see what will work for me. Working on the wee honda now so expect an episode on that at the weekend
What happened to the beard mate?!?
Great part 2 👍

Cheers, Lol, I actually dont know been growing it for over a year, just threw the head staggers at the weekend and shaved it off, ill grow it again now I remember that I look weird without it.

Subscribed to the channel👍. Impressive stuff.
Thanks!!

Got the wee 400/4 running last night so expect a video on that next, seems to be off a cylinder so hopefully this series doesnt turn into a "stripping the engine". lol

Ged

RMS Regular
OP
Ged
Drives
sexmo VTS
Couple more videos up still as rigid as a tree infront of the camera but ill keep working on it lol.

As always any feedback welcomed cheers lads.

-Ged

Ged

RMS Regular
OP
Ged
Drives
sexmo VTS
That head gasket was rightly ****ed! Good work getting it sorted!

Aye it transpired the engine had'nt been serviced since they bought it 10 years ago, over 10k hours without any maintaince, only saving grace was that it was leaking that much oil it probably serviced itself lol. Must get some of the photos up round the valve train etc 5mm of pure carbon over everything lol.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
As someone with little mechanical knowledge I would enjoy your explanation on how certain parts of an engine work or whatever. Even explain what you're thinking at times maybe.
Like the end of the bike episode when you get it running and it cuts out and you say "that's interesting". As a non mechanic I would love to know what your thought process was there.

Just my 2 cents. Easy subscribe though!

Reactions: Ged

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Great few wee videos there @Ged and as others have said I can see a little more confidence in you in front of the camera.

Reactions: Ged

Ged

RMS Regular
OP
Ged
Drives
sexmo VTS
As someone with little mechanical knowledge I would enjoy your explanation on how certain parts of an engine work or whatever. Even explain what you're thinking at times maybe.
Like the end of the bike episode when you get it running and it cuts out and you say "that's interesting". As a non mechanic I would love to know what your thought process was there.

Just my 2 cents. Easy subscribe though!
Sometimes i keep forgetting to do a little more explaning, I was adjusting the mix screws on the carbs and it died for no reason turned out it had some dirt in the main jet.

Great few wee videos there @Ged and as others have said I can see a little more confidence in you in front of the camera.

Not sure lol thinking and planning what your going to say is alot harder than ud think.

Anyways heres my latest video on the shed extension. Discovering the pain of corrupt gopro videos and batterys dieing for no reason. Lost hours of footage.

Cheers,
Ged