Refurbing Ep3 Wheels! What Colour?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
Drives
320D-M-Sport
i am going to get my set of ep3 typer alloys refurbed but im unsure of what colour
i want them done the grey colour ya see them in but im unsure of the code or name of that colour any ideas??

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A7
I refurbed my mates and painted them in "United Grey" a VW colour, for his milano ep3, great combo....

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A7
On the car...

18086948824065771351664.jpg

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
OP
Mickymc87
Drives
320D-M-Sport
They look really well on that! My one is black I still think that colour would look nice!

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
OP
Mickymc87
Drives
320D-M-Sport
A mate of mine works up beside nutts corner, think its 100 for the set but I havent checked with him!

Rfg

RMS Regular
personally for balck cars, I prefer bright silver as the darker rims might not suit her. nu luk are hard to beat but it also depends if you want tospend that sort of money. they will also be fit to help you as Im sure they have dne every colour combo you can think of. would agree with the ford grey as well..

slag

RMS Regular
A mate of mine works up beside nutts corner, think its 100 for the set but I havent checked with him!

Do you have the name of the place, a guy I work with said he got a good job done on his GSi wheels somewhere up Nutts Corner direction but I think it was over £200 for a set IIRC.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.