REGAL COMPETITIONS APP- NOW READY FOR DOWNLOADING

RegalComps

RMS Regular
Hi Guys

So, We have had our new APP Developed & it is now in the stores ready for downloading!!

The app is handy to have and keeps you up to date with all our competitions

Check out Google Play Store & Apple App Store for it now :grinning:

164389742_490214965670768_4804920618545970374_n kopia.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Just downloaded this, possibly the worst thing ever for my bank account! 😂

One small issue, it doesn’t seem to like my password? I can enter it fine on the proper website, but it won’t accept the same password on the app? It’s an Apple generated password if that makes any difference.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Just downloaded this, possibly the worst thing ever for my bank account! 😂

One small issue, it doesn’t seem to like my password? I can enter it fine on the proper website, but it won’t accept the same password on the app? It’s an Apple generated password if that makes any difference.
I will mention this to the team, Thanks for the feedback!

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Downloaded the app - dangerous game.

ps: Can you change the Logo? I downloaded it on Tuesday but every time I scroll past it on my phone due to the style of the Logo it looks like its still downloading LOL (dark app with logo in centre)

Apple users may be able to confirm lol

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
@RegalComps not sure if im being stupid with the app but i can only see 1 photo per raffle. for instance the Black Lexus is200 turbo, i can only see the main picture. cant swipe to see others etc?

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
@RegalComps not sure if im being stupid with the app but i can only see 1 photo per raffle. for instance the Black Lexus is200 turbo, i can only see the main picture. cant swipe to see others etc?
Hi Thomas
The app only has the 1 photo per comp on it, Think it was to do with not overloading the app on peoples mobiles