REGAL COMPETITIONS APPLE PRO BUNDLE

RegalComps

RMS Regular
Hi Guys

Here we have our Large Apple Pro Bundle

• APPLE IPHONE 11 PRO SPACE GREY 64GB
  • APPLE 2nd GENERATION AIR PODS
  • APPLE IPAD PRO 11INCH WI-FI SPACE GREY

This is a complete package for anyone into Apple or looking to upgrade their equipment!

Fantastic prize for anyone to win ;)

Low cost tickets, low entry numbers so a very very good chance of winning, 1 guaranteed winner will win

I would like to get the bundles sold out soon so I can get a motor up and a few other competitions :laughing:

Don't forget RMS Discount: RMS10

We would really appreciate your support!
Thanks!
rc 2.jpg

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
⏳CONFIRMED LIVE DRAW DATE!!⏳

Folks, We are going to go ahead and draw our Xbox One X Gaming Bundle Competition & Our Apple Bundle Competition on Friday 06th March 2020 at 7pm regardless of how many tickets are sold😱

🎲Current tickets sold for Xbox One X Gaming Bundle
is 50 out of 235🎲

🎲Current tickets sold for Apple Bundle is 88 out of 330🎲

⚡1 winner per competition and with a very low entry of £9 per competition the odds are fantastic⚡

Thank you very much to everyone who has entered our competitions so far and for all the likes and shares, It is very much appreciated 🤩

Link to our current competitions⬇️⬇️
www.regalcompetitions.com/competitions/

carson555

RMS Regular
In the Ts & Cs that it can be extended up to four times. Bought a few tickets hoping it would be great odds and finishing today, should’ve read the terms first.

B359E045-6B0D-4EC9-8DD6-72014BC1C71A.jpeg

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
I see the timer on the Apple bundle ended today. Now it’s showing another 7 days... no Point in a count down if you’re just going to reset it if all the tickets aren’t sold
In the Ts & Cs that it can be extended up to four times. Bought a few tickets hoping it would be great odds and finishing today, should’ve read the terms first.

View attachment 267149
5.1 If the Number of Entries to the Competition does not exceed the maximum number of entries at the closing date, the Competition will either close and the proceeds will either be deemed sufficient to award the prize at the sole discretion of the Promoter , or the remaining funds will be allocated as a cash prize to a winner after the deduction of any transaction and marketing fees.

5.2 The Promoter will be entitled to retain 30% of the Entry Fees to cover administration. The remaining balance following deduction of the 30%, plus marketing fees and transaction fees, is “the Prize Fund”. The Prize Fund will then be offered to the winning Entrant.

We don't have to offer the prizes either and could do the above but we are going to go ahead anyway and give the prizes away!
And as it stands we will be losing quite a bit of money by doing so. We could add on another 3 weeks but we wont be. This is our first few competitions so they were never going to sell out completely or that fast

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Just noticed that my order for this is still on ‘Processing’ according to my account. Appreciate the draw has passed but did I actually get a number for the draw? Don’t recall seeing an email coming through.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Just noticed that my order for this is still on ‘Processing’ according to my account. Appreciate the draw has passed but did I actually get a number for the draw? Don’t recall seeing an email coming through.
Pm me your name and I will check. Check your junk/spam folder for email!