ReinisB FUNdRACER v2

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Event Date
15 Dec 2019
Fundraiser_small.jpg

Hey everybody, the FUNdRAISER v2 is back!
Let's bring toys to the kids in the Hospital!

As you may remember 2 years ago I organised a charity night in aid of the Paediatric Unit in the Ulster Hospital to raise some money for toys for kids who sadly would be spending their Christmas in the Hospital The event was such a success I was able to provide toys for the unit for nearlly a whole year. Seeing kids go into surgery in our Spider Man outfits or even getting a gift on their birthday in Hospital was just magical; so me and the event is back!

FUNdRaiser 2 is happening. It will be held in PMG Autocare in Belfast on Sunday 15th December. It will be an all day event with food, demos of PMG, Anachem product showcase, ReinisB photoshoot opportunity, Sim racing, demos, and prize competitions.
So what I am looking for currently is any sponsors that would like to donate gifts for the raffles, any volunteers to help on the day, any additional things you can offer (stands/demos). Anything to help to make this unforgettable event. And above all - please make sure you have nothing planned on December 15.

Paypal/cash or toy donations are welcome and please get in touch if you'd like to donate.
Also any other wishes on the day/suggestions are more than welcome.

Please spread the word!
Yours,
ReinisB Photography

Thanks to RMS Motoring, BWG, PMG, Anachem Automotive and all others than are sponsoring the event!

Last edited by a moderator:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Not sure if I'm working or not yet but I'd still like to make a donation. Could you send me the details please @Reno_LV ?

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Thank you! @NickR85 i cannot PM as you have restricted your profile. Could you message me first, thanks :grinning:

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
And FB is now live also for suggestions and posts etc.

Also the prizes for ballots started roll in which I am over the moon with!

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Won’t be able to make this. What’s the PayPal address and I will donate a few pound.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
@Reno_LV - do you have a shopping list for the toys or ages of children? We'll be going round Smyths shopping for nieces and nephews and will gather a few extra.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
@Reno_LV - do you have a shopping list for the toys or ages of children? We'll be going round Smyths shopping for nieces and nephews and will gather a few extra.
Thank you. It is ages from baby to 16. A lot of time folks forget about older generation - we got like water bottles, headphones, xbox vouchers, books etc. And nurses said it was really amazing, so any age category. Smyths was very expensive so any toy etc. Will help. ❤ Thank you
I’m working until 2pm, will there be much still happening in the afternoon?
Plan is to do it a really chilled event. It is not a show, nor really we will judge cars etc. It is call in, have a burger, play some race sims, buy some ballots to win prizes, chat with us etc. We will try to do over day a few demos of Pete, there will be NIEVO representative doing a talk/questions answers about evs, Ross will talk about cleaning products etc. I may have a chat about photography or offer mini shoot in the other unit (all proceeds to charity). We will try to just make it a chill day with prize giving and race sim winner announcement in evening just.

Last edited:

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Huge thanks to GTINI who kindly offered to take donations for FUNDdRACER v2 on their cars and coffee event on December 7. Thank you ladies and gents at GTINI.
128A0F4E-CD26-4C7C-B685-F63F4B848522.jpeg

e320mark

RMS Regular
Thank you. It is ages from baby to 16. A lot of time folks forget about older generation - we got like water bottles, headphones, xbox vouchers, books etc. And nurses said it was really amazing, so any age category. Smyths was very expensive so any toy etc. Will help. ❤ Thank you

Plan is to do it a really chilled event. It is not a show, nor really we will judge cars etc. It is call in, have a burger, play some race sims, buy some ballots to win prizes, chat with us etc. We will try to do over day a few demos of Pete, there will be NIEVO representative doing a talk/questions answers about evs, Ross will talk about cleaning products etc. I may have a chat about photography or offer mini shoot in the other unit (all proceeds to charity). We will try to just make it a chill day with prize giving and race sim winner announcement in evening just.
[/QUOT

might get a run up, depends on what time I actually get away from work!