Remove bugs

bikeit

RMS Regular
What's everyone use to remove baked on bugs etc, pre wash and snow foam not removing them all.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Never had any bother with Articulate/powerhose/hot water and a mitt. They might take a wee bit of work, but nothing worth talking about.

Are you looking for something that will just make them drop off with no work really?

bikeit

RMS Regular
OP
bikeit
Never had any bother with Articulate/powerhose/hot water and a mitt. They might take a wee bit of work, but nothing worth talking about.

Are you looking for something that will just make them drop off with no work really?
I usually use Articulate followed by snow foam, then hand wash, but there are loads of bugs still left

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I usually use Articulate followed by snow foam, then hand wash, but there are loads of bugs still left

Bloody hell, they must be welded on.

I covered over 1000 miles last week down in Kerry and the car was covered in bugs, fairly light coat of Articulate and a hose and they were gone.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
I use gyeon bug and grime, rinse the car spray it on and foam over the top, rinse, re foam then wash as normal and never have any issues. Anything will shift them personally speaking long as they get a chance to soak.