Removing Swirl Marks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark

Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Can anyone recommend a polisg or cleaner to remove light swirl marks off my bonnet tried loads of things and nothing seems to shift them

Dermot

Depends on the paint ? If it's lacqured dont use T-Cut... For taking out light marks I use Auto Glym Polish, it always works ... But if there in anyway deep G3 might be an Option!

Mark

OP
M
Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Just the normal super resin polish red label stuff tried it maybe gonna nee sumthing stronger

Pocket_rocket

polish like feck with G3 on a wet cloth. but dont lean into it just let the polish work. then do it with std autoglym and wax it after. should be smoth as a fit girls backside.

streetcar

Meguires scratch and swirl remover will do ur job, alot of people have used it and are more than happy with the results. Get it from Streetcar Banbridge.

Martyn

RMS Regular
3M imperial hand glaze - very cheap and by far the best thing to use!

errigle

RMS Regular
mark_206 said:
Just the normal super resin polish red label stuff tried it maybe gonna nee sumthing stronger

told ya to use autoglyms new Supreme Polish purple label, wont leave any swirl marks (especially on the black) :laughing:

bob

RMS Regular
lenny26 said:
3M imperial hand glaze - very cheap and by far the best thing to use!

He speaks the truth! No better polish for removing light marks, especially on a dark car.

Martyn

RMS Regular
3m inperial hand glaze is the dogs.

There is a rougher cut version for very heavy scores in your paintwork.

Martyn

RMS Regular
The ony place I know is the large bodywork supply shop just off the donegal road in befast.

I cant remember the street name, but if you drive down the donegal road from the M1 you will come o a set of traffic lights just before the railway bridge.

Turn right and the supplier is up there on the left hand side.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.