Renault CLIP software

D.Stanford

RMS Member
Drives
Rs200 R26
Hi guys, looking for someone that can turn out an airbag light due to seats being changed in a Renault Clio using CLIP software. Ive tried resistors already.

RobsWRX

RMS Regular
Drives
FTO
Hi Mate I have used DDT4ALL with good success including coding modules etc. If you have an ELM lead it does the business. Let me know if you need the database files.

D.Stanford

RMS Member
OP
D.Stanford
Drives
Rs200 R26
Hi Mate I have used DDT4ALL with good success including coding modules etc. If you have an ELM lead it does the business. Let me know if you need the database files.
Couldn't find anywhere with CLIP. Ordered a elm327 usb device. Do you have a link to the software? Cheers

D.Stanford

RMS Member
OP
D.Stanford
Drives
Rs200 R26
You don't need CLIP you need someone with a computer that can code control units. Dunlop Auto should be able to do it
Phoned them, they cant do it. They recommended another guy in Bangor but after 10 attempts to call, and messages left, I've given up. Appreciate the help all the same.

AC

RMS Regular
RSTuner will do it too if you know anyone with one. I've turned a few Airbag lights off for chaps on the Renaultsport NI group. I don't have the MK3 airbag license though, only MK2 (1*2) otherwise I could have done it for you.

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Ditto, have RSTuner here with the airbag modules and can turn them on and off on my car ( for taking the steering wheel off etc ) but didn't know that was locked to the type of car

Will check when i get a chance but will have to install RSTuner again as it just occurred to me I am on a new laptop

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Yeah, different module for the Mk3 Clios that looks to be 50 euro alone. If you are stuck and want a 50 euro punt that might not work I would be happy to help but of course, I cannot guarantee it.

D.Stanford

RMS Member
OP
D.Stanford
Drives
Rs200 R26
Thanks Gents. If this EML327 doesn't do the job I will buy the Rs Tuner. Put a Gravity manifold on the Clio recently and its not fueling perfectly so the RS tuner would do both jobs.

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Absolutely bro, its in my standard Clio 172 toolset:

Renault timing tools - check
RSTuner - check

Everything else just needs a hammer :laughing:

J