Renault Zoe e-car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I know what you mean @Burt2000 and I would be tempted to get the new one with extended range if the deal was pretty much identical. I wouldn't consider keeping this one though due to the limited range, especially in the winter.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
yep more lights, heaters, demisters etc all used this time of year where you wouldn't in "summer"

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
@Graham I thought that too seeing as they are supposed to be the latest technology.
The Zoe doesnt mist up that much but the heating in it is crap when its really cold. Around last week or so when it was -3/4 it didn't seem to ever get up to a decent temp. It pretty much blows cold air if you have it in Eco mode.

They def don't heat up like a fossil fuel car, whether that's to do with not having an engine or just poor heating elements used I don't know.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
You're lucky @Burt2000, I don't think I've ever had a car that mists up as much!! I've got one of those de-mister packs in it to try and help. Have to say though that I don't have a problem with it heating up, doesn't take that long. Saying that I never use the Eco mode! Well unless I'm really getting it tight for getting to a charging station....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.