Renegade Mountain Run

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
A lot of octane booster required then. It should make for a good day out if the weather is on our side.

If there is any more details of the route let us know as a few people have been asking about it.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
A lot of octane booster required then. It should make for a good day out if the weather is on our side.

If there is any more details of the route let us know as a few people have been asking about it.

im just taking off their Facebook mate. If I see anything else I’ll post here and tag.
We’ll be leaving at 10, should be a good day out. Be glad to see some rms guys down.

have you any further info buddy?

jessy

RMS Regular
See attached ref final route 👍
Screenshot_20200629_003330_com.facebook.katana.jpg

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
Out of interest, is this something that happens often throughout the year? Don't think I can make this one but be very interested in going on a run at some stage :grinning:

rryans11

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra 290
have you any further info buddy?
Nah nothing final yet, one of the lads is finalising things. Rough estimate about 300 miles for me but l’m belfast direction.
probably 2-250 miles from Banbridge, so we should be fine and l’ll probably fill up in Newry.
Out of interest, is this something that happens often throughout the year? Don't think I can make this one but be very interested in going on a run at some stage :grinning:
Yes we try to do a couple of runs each year and then go to most shows throughout, this year being the exception 😂

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hey guys, if you are tagged here it means you have shown interest in heading up to this run within this thread. Thinking at about 9.20am to meet at AppleGreens M1 Lisburn bound and then head up together (know a few are heading through dundonald etc first including myself)

Would that suit everyone??

if you are nearer to banbridge than apple greens feel free to meet us there.

@big_pete
@Tufty
@finn28
@acsmyth
@Eddie_
@Chris Mac91
@soupz
@JonnyG-Tturbo
@althebass

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
I'll probably just see yous down there, unless anyone is meeting at Sprucefield?

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
I'll probably just see yous down there, unless anyone is meeting at Sprucefield?
I’ll fire you a txt as we approach sprucefield and you can join us as we pass?

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
Hey guys, if you are tagged here it means you have shown interest in heading up to this run within this thread. Thinking at about 9.20am to meet at AppleGreens M1 Lisburn bound and then head up together (know a few are heading through dundonald etc first including myself)

Would that suit everyone??

if you are nearer to banbridge than apple greens feel free to meet us there.

@big_pete
@Tufty
@finn28
@acsmyth
@Eddie_
@Chris Mac91
@soupz
@JonnyG-Tturbo
@althebass

Sounds good, I'll see you all there. Trying to get a few bits finished off on the car before Sunday.