Renegade Mountain Run

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Hey guys, if you are tagged here it means you have shown interest in heading up to this run within this thread. Thinking at about 9.20am to meet at AppleGreens M1 Lisburn bound and then head up together (know a few are heading through dundonald etc first including myself)

Would that suit everyone??

if you are nearer to banbridge than apple greens feel free to meet us there.

@big_pete
@Tufty
@finn28
@acsmyth
@Eddie_
@Chris Mac91
@soupz
@JonnyG-Tturbo
@althebass
Think I’ll be heading.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
great you Meeting us at Apple greens ?
Coming from Fermanagh so likely head straight for Banbridge. Bit awkward for me to get to Applegreen heading away from Belfast lol.

or might meet @Tufty or whoever might be heading from portadown as probably going through that way.

mate just messaged me sayinghe’s having a few round for social distance drinking for his 30thon Saturday tho 😂 so could be fun

rryans11

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra 290
1593694909417.png

Chaps the full route has been posted on the Facebook event, see you all on Sunday

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hey guys, if you are tagged here it means you have shown interest in heading up to this run within this thread. Thinking at about 9.20am to meet at AppleGreens M1 Lisburn bound and then head up together (know a few are heading through dundonald etc first including myself)

Would that suit everyone??

if you are nearer to banbridge than apple greens feel free to meet us there.

@big_pete
@Tufty
@finn28
@acsmyth
@Eddie_
@Chris Mac91
@soupz
@JonnyG-Tturbo
@althebass
And just like that I’m out, clutch release bearing failed on the zed tonight (less than 6 months old) so I’m not gonna be on the road for Sunday.
Honestly cannot tell how gutted i am. Have been looking forward to this for absolutely ages

althebass

RMS Regular
Drives
Model A Ford
So who all is going tomorrow??

Yep! Leaving Bangor 8:50ish
And just like that I’m out, clutch release bearing failed on the zed tonight (less than 6 months old) so I’m not gonna be on the road for Sunday.
Honestly cannot tell how gutted i am. Have been looking forward to this for absolutely ages
Did you get a lift sorted @da.murf ?