Reno_LV Honda S2000

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
For some the ultimate dream car is the Ferrari, Porsche or the likes, for me since I was a teenager it was a simple Honda S2000. It has always been a dream of mine and finally it became a reality. Probably just a convertible for some, for me it is everything I love about cars. I was sad to see the Civic EP3 go, but after searching for the replacement, I knew this was it. After talking to Aaron (a true gent) I agreed to go and have a nosey and fell in love with it straight away. Full credit to him and the previous owner. It is year 2000, 60K on the clock and my plan is to keep it OEM, probably just speakers and headunit replacement, keep it clean, and enjoy.

More pics soon!

025 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

037 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Really nice example, that day chatting in Newcastle, i knew this was the car for you! Enjoy every minute of it dude... awsome driving cars S2000...

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Thank you buddy, I haven't stopped smiling since I got in it. Even though I loved my EP3 to bits, this was just "the" car for me.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Ah man...... I love these cars, and this looks like a fantastic example.

Health to enjoy every minute of it

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Go to members car page 4 and you will see the previous owner thread :grinning:
Thank you all for the kind feedback :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Beauty! Lucky to find such a nice one Reinis...love it.

Health to enjoy, get a track day booked ASAP!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Very nice! Hardtop, spoiler & the wheels are much nicer than the s2000 five spokes. Just right.

Health to enjoy!

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
What a beauty, congrats man! I think I will get one of these at some stage myself.
I saw a blue one today with the same wheels only they were painted a gun metal colour, made me want one even more.

Last edited:

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Thank you, appreciate it! I don't have kids yet, so this was the time to get one. Suprisingly the boot is big enough for all my camera equipment and there is loads of room in it, which was a real surprise!

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
@Reno_LV it was a pleasure dealing with you, the car is in great hands now and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Such a great car and I'm sad to see it go but onwards and upwards and they say.
Your a true Gent too mate and if I see ya cruising about il call over.
All the best Aaron ;)

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Didn't realise just how much of a good purchase this was until I saw it last night @Reno_LV !

Examples like this are pretty much non-existent. Hard to believe it's a 00 car.
Credit to @S2K-Aaron and congrats to you Reinis. Hope you enjoy it - I'm sure you will!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Cracking motor, and fantastic time of year to get one when you can enjoy some roof off weather. Good luck with it

Gavlar

RMS Regular
As gcon said hard to believe its 14 years old! Looks perfect the way it is. My corolla is 2001 and it looks twice the age of this lol

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looks great, and well done getting yourself into the car you've wanted for soo long.

I seen you're ep3 for sale. Checked insurance etc went to look up the advert again that night to ring you and it was gone :worried:.