replacing or repairing heater matrix in Corsa

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bap

RMS Regular
anyone got experience with this problem and are they easy to repair or get at to replace.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Full dash out job m8. If its leaking id try some of that coolant weld additive first. It will cost a fortune to get someone to do it for ya aswell cos its a really time consuming job. Near take a full day.

G4RY

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gt tdi
i can do it with out taking the dash out it aint that bad dose take a while tho rad weld will seal the heater matrix up which means no hot air i done it to my corsa lol :oops:

Bap

RMS Regular
OP
B
thanks for the replies lads,

By the way gary didnt get up to belfest to collect the T610 but will def be up Mon or tues, please keep it for me. and i will ring u when im goin

G4RY

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gt tdi
no probs phone is here for ya...as for heater matrix 4 8mils under your dash and wiggle it out sorta hard to explain lol ill show ya wot i mean when your getting the phone deff can be done with out taking the dash out

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
corsas are practically the same as a nova one, very easy to do without removing the dash, should take about 2 hours tops if inexperienced

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.