Retractable plug reel?

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
@lightning do you guys do these?

I never realised these existed.. stumbled across them while browsing tweeks online!

would be super handy job

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning do you guys do these?

I never realised these existed.. stumbled across them while browsing tweeks online!

would be super handy job

Don't have it, sealey do tho so wouldn't take long to get, can do the same price £48.

Think I have the 15 meter one but its £75 odd.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I'm looking for the Sealey CRM10 the 10m reel with two sockets. I only see single 15m on your site, are you able to get me this?

Also, is your shop still closed? Much prefer to have a look around when buying a load of gear for the workshop. I'm a bit out of touch of the current situation at home due to being away at work at the moment.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I'm looking for the Sealey CRM10 the 10m reel with two sockets. I only see single 15m on your site, are you able to get me this?

Also, is your shop still closed? Much prefer to have a look around when buying a load of gear for the workshop. I'm a bit out of touch of the current situation at home due to being away at work at the moment.

hi sorry don’t have any but they’re due next week!
yes shop is open as normal call anytime.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Sounds good. Hopefully I can take a look when home on leave. Can you give me a price?

Do you stock any of the Sealey workshop stools?