Reviewed: Maserati Ghibli

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this -Italy, home of high fashion, fine wine and cars with soul. It might be a cliche, but the Italians know how to build a car that sounds good, looks good and ignites the senses. Welcome to the world of Maserati cars, perfectly suited for those of you who do not want to conform with ‘Joe next door’, for those who want quality and luxury in abundance, and for those who feel the need to stand out from the crowd.

I am a fan of thinking outside the box and not conforming to what most see as ‘normal’ What actually is normal though? There are obvious options in the crowded an executive car segment: BMW 5 series, Jaguar XE and Mercedes E class offer a mind-boggling host of engines, trim levels and options. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
Was behind a gold coloured one of these today and it was the first new car in a good while to catch my eye. Looked very wide and nicely proportioned from behind.

Last edited:

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Was in one at the weekend a friend had as demo when we were away for new year's. Some noise off it, has a flap thing to make it louder, even on ticker over. Small inside though compared to 5 series

bigZ

RMS Regular
I love Maserati and aim to own one before I'm 45. But I just can't warm to the shape of the "giblet".

Its like the Porsche Panamera, there's just no need. Each time I see both of the above I just think they are to the retrospective manufacturers what the vel satis was to Renault.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Ghibli.... from this

1969-1974-maserati-ghibli-1186_1119_969X727.jpg

To this
Maserati_Ghibli_Coupe_19921.jpg

To a big fat four door derv saloon?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
They are a cracking steer. If I was in the market for a car that size it would be my first choice. Great value too

Charlieboyoo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3 bmw M240i
They look stunning,only downfall is when you spec it up to a 535d the Ghibli options are thousands more.I read it's a nice car to drive but the gearbox is a bit disappointing

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Drove one of these last week and didn't think much from it,sounded terrible and felt very unfinished inside @g4ost

I was looking forward to a run one and was left very disappointed. Perhaps it was made a lot worse by the fact it wasn't a looked after example and seemed in need of some tlc :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.