Rms 10th Birthday Show, Junction 1, Sunday 21st August 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
There has to be, not seen bed before 1am this week and alarm at 7 every morning :worried:

never mind the rally and J1 the last 2 days lol never used as much derv in me life :p

ewok

RMS Regular
photo-10.jpg

This was her earlier lol 6am start for me in the morning to get finished

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Car sealed and waxed. New exhaust system installed and ready to rock and roll. Special plate sitting ready to go on. Been a long time since I felt a buzz about a show like this. CANNOT WAIT!!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I'm gutted that I didn't have a show worthie car to enter in this year, but i should do by next year. Will there be another show next year & do you think it will be as big? I think this one will be bigger than it would be next year because its a landmark birthday..

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Finished my car this eve, and then made the mistake of going for 'a beer' with the old man. Hope i'm fit to drive at 9am :confounded: :confounded:

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Just home, now to start washing and cleaning the car hope my neighbours appreciate the worthy cause of having a clean car for J1 lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.