RMS Cars Tyres and BBQ at Kerr's Tyres Belfast: Sunday 10th April 2016, 1-4pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Our first BBQ of 2016 returns again to Kerr's Tyres Dargan depot.  Come along for an absolutely free meet, get some free food and meet and chat with RMS members and friends.

This event is open to all, bring your cars and friends!

There is a Subaru meet leaving Kerr's just before 1 so we will be able to arrive any time after 1. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I'll hopefully be on the Subaru run, but even if I wasn't, I'd be down early to hear them leaving lol

zafturbo

RMS Regular
The same day as the show in Larne.pity these dates cannot be altered to allow people the chance to support local charity's in n.ireland.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Hope to make this one! Gutted i missed the last, looked like a great day.

Br7zo

RMS Regular
Drives
A4
Enjoyed the last one, think i'll make an attempt to get along to this one, weather pending of course!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
On the RMS Blog: Our first BBQ of 2016 returns again to Kerr's Tyres Dargan depot. Come along for an absolutely free meet, get some free food and meet and chat with RMS members and friends.

This event is open to all, bring your cars and friends!

There is a Subaru meet leaving Kerr's just before 1 so we will be able to arrive any time after 1. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here
Here, that iCal export is fancy @Cooper!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Always a great day out for a spin, chat and tasty burger, looking forward to this one (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.